Special Needs
Options

Asking for your prayers/good thoughts

My son was born with hypotonia (muscle weakness) at 39 weeks.  He was in the NICU for nearly a month and was release with a G-Tube to us in August.  While in the hospital we had numerous tests done including a muscle biopsy.  Tomorrow we go to see a neurologist to see what the results are to the muscle biopsy!  We are scared of what it could be, we were told it could be a number of different types of muscular dystrophies, and can apparently vary greatly in severity and prognosis.  So please keep us in your thoughts!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFetus Ticker

Re: Asking for your prayers/good thoughts

• Options
    I will definitely keep you in my thoughts. My DD has hypotonia and we are working with a PT. We do tons of tummy time and at this point is about 2 months delayed in her gross motor skills. No matter what happens with your DS I know you will do a great job at helping him catch up with his peers.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    I'll be thinking happy thoughts for you and your little man!  Best of luck!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    You and your family will def. be in my thoughts.  Hope things turn out ok!
  • Options
    You and your little guy with most definitely be in my thoughts and prayers! I hope everything goes well and his prognosis is GOOD!!!

Hannah
  • Options

I'm be thinking/praying for you guys, hope everything goes okay and that the prognosis is good.

• Options
    I will be thinking of you and your son...

Crista
  • Options
    I'll be thinking of you as well!  You're in my prayers.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"