January 2012 Moms
Options

well that was awkward...

I had my first internal exam this morning. No biggie. Of course as my MW is checking out my insides I get a charlie horse in my hamstring. She literally has one of my legs in her hand so I can straighten it, my other foot is in the stirrup and shes checking out my cervix.

Then when shes showing me the position Ill be in to push (as my lady bits are out, of course), I toot. I just laughed hysterically and apologized. My DH thought it was hilarious. Then when we got back into the car he told me my chu-cha was looking extra meaty this mornig. Quite an interesting way to start a Friday morning...

Re: well that was awkward...

• Options
    That's too funny! My SO commented on my swollen lady parts the other day at my appointment. But of course I had to get my first internal on the day that I was meeting a new doc!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

Oy haha!

Well I guess we should all find comfort in the fact that it happens alot and the pros are used to it. But I definitely won't be eating any chili the day of my exam hahaha

And I don't even want to think about what my swampy crotch looks like these days.

All I can say is I had to LOL at the doc on Wed b/c I tried peeing in that darn cup and peed all over myself instead. I think it will all go downhill from here haha

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

Lucky you. I posted about my first internal, which I had yesterday. It hurt like a son of a b****. What was worse is that it was done by another doc at the practice since my doc was out.

As for the "chu-cha" looking extra meaty, I have to laugh because mine doesn't look anything like it used to. Of course, I can't even see it without use of a hand mirror these days, obviously. Talk about wondering, "what the hell is happening to my body??!!"  DH hasn't commented because he hasn't seen it in a long time. I feel bad that we haven't had sex in so long but after yesterday's internal exam, I think if we were to try, it would be way too painful for me. Thankfully, he hasn't complained once.

• Options
    That sounds like quite the appointment!

I have no idea what things are like down there, currently, and I'm not sure I want to! I did get a wax yesterday "just in case" things happen sooner than planned, and that was a b*tch! And now I wonder why since I can't even see the results. Ugh! LOL.
    DD: 1/8/12
    DS: 3/12/14

Pregnancy Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"