125 days later.. — The Bump
Preemies

125 days later..

We are taking Gracie home today!!!!! She was 1lb. 13oz at birth, and today she is going home at 6lbs. 12 oz.. I will be posting pictures to my blog later at

www.babyblueberriespacella.blogspot.com

I have soo many different feelings.. I've been up throughout the night..but stayed up now since 4.. i'm soo eager to run to the hospital & just grab her & go.. but gotta get my stuff in order.. we do have a 2.5 hour drive home.. :(  now I wish it was closer.. but she'll be fine..  I've gotten a LOT of support from a LOT of ladies on here.. Thanks ladies!!!!!

have a good day everyone! happy monday!

IVF - 9/09 - BFN! :( IVF #2 - ER 3/16; ET 3/18 with one embryo Beta 3/30 -- BFN! :( IVF #3 - 5/10 - BFN! IVF #4 - 11/10 - BFP. m/c at 6weeks :( FET #1 - 2/11 - BFP. beta on 2/21 :) Thank you God! :) u/s on 3/7 showed TWINS! u/s on 3/11 TWO heartbeats! Couldn't be happier :)

Re: 125 days later..

• I remember you posting on the Daily Check-in's with me. Wow, how time flies, I can't believe its been 125 days since you had Gracie and Max! I am so glad that you are finally able to bring Gracie home. I must say she is looking cuter then ever with those chubby cheeks. I hope you enjoy every minute of your day today, it will be so very special! Take lots of pictures. Yes

• What wonderful news to start the week! Congrats on bringing Gracie
    image image image Lilypie Premature Baby tickers
  • That's great!  Congrats!
    Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Premature Baby tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers image image image
  • Congratulations! Enjoy snuggling your little peanut at home. :)
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Premature Baby tickers image
  • Wonderful! Congratulations!! We had to drive over an hour home when we finally got to take E home and it was the worst drive of my life LOL 
    __________________________________________________________________________________________ 

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers  
  • Whohoooooo!!! Enjoy!!
    My Personal Blog Knot Bio Nest Bio
    Andrew Ryan - born at 26w2d, 2 lb 3 oz, Dec 2008 Elliott William - born at 35w4d, 7 lb 1 oz, May 2011
  • Congrats on Gracie coming home! Enjoy this special time at home with your whole family!
    Lilypie Premature Baby tickers image Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Woo Hoo!  So excited for you!

• That's wonderful news!!!  Congrats and enjoy having her at home!!!
    Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Maternity tickers
  • Welcome home, Gracie!
    My Blog!

[IMG]http://i51.tinypic.com/2ewl8cw.jpg[/IMG]
  • Happy homecoming Gracie!
  • Congrats!! So happy to hear this!

Lilypie Premature Baby tickers
  • Such a special, special day (and I'm sure bittersweet too).  Yay Gracie and congrats mom and dad!!!
    IVF #3 brought us our little explorer.

[IMG]http://i43.tinypic.com/v5kbhc.jpg[/IMG]
  • What wonderful news! I'm sure your angel Max is smiling down on all of you, esp. his sister Gracie, today! Enjoy having your little girl at home to love on 24x7.
    BFP#1 9/14/10 (EDD 5/21/11); no fetal pole 6w6d, 7w4d, d&c 10/8
    BFP#2 3/16/11, beta 138; 4/12 Baby/HB DS born 9/10/11 at 29w4d due to partial abruption and PTL
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
    BFP#3 8/19/13 Another boy! 17P, modified bedrest and Nifedipine helped us have a termie! DS2 born 4/19/14 at 38w5d.
  • Congratulations to you again!  I already posted a congrats on FB, but this event deserves double congratulations!  :-)

BabyFruit Ticker

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

imageimage
  • Yay Momma! Congratulations

• Welcome home Gracie!  She was born a week before Owen and I cannot imagine still being in the NICU.

BPF May 12, 2013 :: EDD Janaury 22, 2013 :: MC Began On July 14, 2013 at 12W4D

Born at 34w2d:

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards