Success after IF
Options

T.ea C.ollection

Does anyone buy their clothes for kids?  My parents bought DS a shirt from there and I love it!  Do they ever have sales?
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Re: T.ea C.ollection

• Options
    I love Tea Collection!   I've not seen a sale but sometimes on zulily they have "packages" of coordinated pants and dresses, for girl obviously. I'm sure they'd have similar for boys. 
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    I've never bought anything directly from them but I have a few Te.a Collection items I've picked up at various stores/boutiques and it definitely gets marked down.  I've seen some items at Diap.ers.com and gig.gle.com and they've been on sale.  I'm sure they do have seasonal sales at Te.a Collection as well but am not sure if they do other promotions throughout the season but most retailers need to clear goods in order to get new ones in so they end up having to take markdowns as inventory sits for awhile.  You just need to be patient (which I am not :)) and wait for it to get marked down.
    5 IUIs | 4 IVFs | 2 sweet little girls Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    If you get on their email list they occasionally have sales, usually like 25% off or so. They also are on zulily and similar sites from time to time (which is where I've purchased a few items, in addition to the 1-2 I got from them directly on sale). Nordstrom carries them too and I've had luck seeing things on sale/clearance racks but never purchased because it's only been at times when I'm maxed out, per DH, on baby clothes purchases.
    *** It's funny because I'm fat ***
  • Options
    Love their stuff! DD has mostly gotten it as gifts but I like the quality and fit. Not sure about sales...
  • Options
    They have beautiful clothing and do have sales once in awhile.  I got DD's going home outfit from there.  :)
    PCOS, lupus anticoagulant, MTHFR (A1298C, one copy) 2 IUIs & 1 IVF = BFN FET#1 = It's a girl! Born 7.1.10 FET#2 = c/p FET#3 = Twin girls! Born on 3.16.12 at 33w2d due to severe pre-E. After 4 weeks in the NICU they are home! Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Premature Baby tickers
  • Options

You just missed their "dresses for $15" sale! (or was it $20, lol)

Their clothes wear SUPER well. We love them!

Join us - Commit Random Acts of Kindness, and say "I did it for Cricket" Cricket's Cadence
  • Options
    I love their stuff!   They just had a sale that ended yesterday for 25% sale items.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    Very cute stuff and they do go on sale. Watch the sale sites too.
    TTK 9/06 / TTC 10/08 / Twins 12/11 / Life Blog
    5 REs + 3 surgical hysteroscopies for septum/lap + 3 failed IUIs
    IVF w/ICSI/AH & acu = BFP!, unexplained spontaneous m/c @ 8w2d (our little girl),
    FET w/acu = BFP!, B/G twins!, lost MP @19w, dx w/funneling cervix @20w,
    twins nearly lost to IC @21w, saved by rescue cerclage, 17P & 16w of bedrest
    Our twins born @36w4d via CS when A came foot first

Thankful for every day

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Options
    They do have sales.  There are periodically things on sale, but then they have one or two big sales a year.  They just had a $15 dress/pant sale.  A bit pricey for pants, if you ask me, but not bad for dresses.  It's great quality clothing, and it's very popular in the consignment market as well.
  • Options
    I've bought several of their items at Nordstrom, and they do go on sale there from time to time.  Love their stuff!!!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"