**chubbycheeksmom** — The Bump
Seattle Babies

**chubbycheeksmom**

Hey N. Have you guys told family yet? Or are you in complete surprise still, and waiting until you can do it in person?

Hope your feeling ok.

[IMG]http://i44.tinypic.com/24ymh47.jpg[/IMG]

Re: **chubbycheeksmom**

• Hey C! We've told all our family and close friends.  I was in such shock I had to call my mom ASAP.  Haha.

I'm feeling fine, almost exactly like I did when I was pregnant with T.  Hard to believe I knew almost a week earlier than I did this time too.   I have a feeling by the end of the month I will have morning sickness again.  I scheduled my first appt for December 22nd.

How are you feeling?  Third Trimester already?!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
  • How exciting!  I am glad your feeling ok, morning sickness is hard with a little one to chase around and keep happy.  T will be a great age, and have so  much fun with a sibling.  I cant believe i am in the 3rd already, freaking me out how soon baby could be here.
    [IMG]http://i44.tinypic.com/24ymh47.jpg[/IMG]
  • I'm happy we waited at least this long, he'll be almost 4 when the baby comes, and we've already been talking about it.  He's really excited, and he thinks it's a girl. I am really hoping to miss out of the morning sickness, last time it was brutal but at least I didn't throw up a lot.  Just felt sick for about 6 weeks.

When is your due date again?  It seems like your pregnancy has flown by! Doesn't it? 

• Whoa, I missed the announcement!  Congratulations, N!!! :-)
    Photo by J Shelton Photography

Lilypie First Birthday tickers
    Married 10/5/08 | 2 yrs of TTC, tests, procedures & a m/c | IVF #2 =James!
  • image MrsH_08:
    Whoa, I missed the announcement!  Congratulations, N!!! :-)

Me too!  congratulations!! 

• Yay!  Congratulations!!
    J + J = K image Photo by J. Shelton Photography Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Thanks ladies (Sorry I was OOT from Wed to today without real internet access).  I didn't really make an announcement, and haven't yet on Facebook. 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards