Washington Babies

**chubbycheeksmom**

Hey N. Have you guys told family yet? Or are you in complete surprise still, and waiting until you can do it in person?

Hope your feeling ok.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: **chubbycheeksmom**

• Hey C! We've told all our family and close friends.  I was in such shock I had to call my mom ASAP.  Haha.

I'm feeling fine, almost exactly like I did when I was pregnant with T.  Hard to believe I knew almost a week earlier than I did this time too.   I have a feeling by the end of the month I will have morning sickness again.  I scheduled my first appt for December 22nd.

How are you feeling?  Third Trimester already?!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
  • How exciting!  I am glad your feeling ok, morning sickness is hard with a little one to chase around and keep happy.  T will be a great age, and have so  much fun with a sibling.  I cant believe i am in the 3rd already, freaking me out how soon baby could be here.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • I'm happy we waited at least this long, he'll be almost 4 when the baby comes, and we've already been talking about it.  He's really excited, and he thinks it's a girl. I am really hoping to miss out of the morning sickness, last time it was brutal but at least I didn't throw up a lot.  Just felt sick for about 6 weeks.

When is your due date again?  It seems like your pregnancy has flown by! Doesn't it? 

• Whoa, I missed the announcement!  Congratulations, N!!! :-)
    Photo by J Shelton Photography

Lilypie First Birthday tickers
    Married 10/5/08 | 2 yrs of TTC, tests, procedures & a m/c | IVF #2 =James!
  • imageMrsH_08:
    Whoa, I missed the announcement!  Congratulations, N!!! :-)

Me too!  congratulations!! 

• Yay!  Congratulations!!
    J + J = K image Photo by J. Shelton Photography Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Thanks ladies (Sorry I was OOT from Wed to today without real internet access).  I didn't really make an announcement, and haven't yet on Facebook. 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"