Austin Babies
Options

Why I'm not excited about potty training (LIP)

Re: Why I'm not excited about potty training (LIP)

• Options
    Agreed. I am in no rush! Stopping on road trips for pee breaks? that stinks! public potties? Ack! No thanks! Diapers all the way.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    So true. She didn't mention that sometimes while you're locking the bathroom door boy runs to lift the seat himself. I'm lucky in that DS can pee while dangling in the air BUT he always has to poop too so we have the girl problems too. 
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Oh and hope you don't have children like mine that ALWAYS need to go while we're out. 
  • Options
    I am holding out as long as possible for that exact reason.  Public restrooms gross me out.  I think we will just stay home until they are grown once they are potty trained.   Big Smile
    BFP#1 ended in a D&C 1/18/08 --- BFP#2 ended in ectopic with lap 4/2008---BFP#3 resulted in our beautiful twin boys born 3/6/2009! Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • Options

Oh, that is just nasty. And I'm kind of a germophobe. I've been telling myself I've GOT to get DS potty trained as soon as I stop puking every day and before the twins are born. I was fine with the idea of two in diapers, but THREE......a little much.

This makes me want to reconsider....how will I do the boost, hand wash, etc etc with him and two babies?!

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Options
    My nephew, who is 4yo, is scared to sit on the toilet forwards. I assume it is because at some point, he fell in being unsupervised. (His parents aren't together, drama). This makes it EXTREMELY difficult if he has to poo in public places. Shoes off. Pants off. Underwear off. Sit backwards on toilet. Poo. Then put everything back on. How.the.hell do you do that in a stall? omg, i hate taking him in public. I finally did get him one of those toddler seats - but he still has anxiety sitting on it and freaks out screaming......I may have to start carrying it with me for this purpose.
    DX PCOS 2006 - Off BCPs since 1/09 - TTC #1 4 cycles clomid (50, 100, 150, 200) - FAIL, no O Multiple cycles clomid + femara - FAIL, no O 3 injectable cycles - FAIL Ovarian Drilling 6/2010. Several failed cycles follow. 11/2010 - "Hold" on IF treatment.
    10/24/2011 - Surprise BFP; EDD 6/21/12! BOY!

Sweet baby boy born 6/14 9lb 2oz via csection.
  • Options
    That is hilarious!  And no thank you :-(  I'm in no rush either....
    image Bloom Photography Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    That was awesome.  In a horrifying way.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"