Stay at Home Moms
Options

Haven't been bumping much...

H and I recently (more like months and months ago) decided that we were going to sell our house and get an apartment. We've been living in a house that we owned and just really decided we could really save if we got an apartment and didn't pay such a huge house payment (we've been tight on money since I quit my job). 

We recently moved into a really nice apartment for an extremely good price! I'm so excited about it. LO is loving the house as much as a 7 month old can!! Just wanted to let everyone know that I haven't left the bump.

Hope everyone is having a wonderful Wednesday :) 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Haven't been bumping much...

• Options
    I remember wishing we lived in an aprtment when DD was younger. Having everything on one level with an infant is a plus. Were you able to sell your house? Good luck to you!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    Good to see you back.  I'm glad the move was positive.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

don't you watch a bunch of kids?

How is that working with a much smaller space?

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • Options
    imageStacyc625:

don't you watch a bunch of kids?

How is that working with a much smaller space?

I watch 3 other kids. It's a challenge to work in a smaller space when we were used to the house being so spacious... But I've made it work. The oldest, who is 3, is only here 3 days of the week. The 2 and 1 year old are here everyday. The only big thing is naptime. The 1 year old is sleeping in the playroom which is attached to the living room in a PNP. The 2 year old usually sleeps on my bed or the couch. Everything is the same as when we were at the house, except my son now sleeps in his crib instead of the 1 year old.

Yes, it's a challenge at times, but nothing out of the ordinary happens. 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"