Indiana Babies
Options

thethomps

Just wanted to tell you that your new picture is absolutely adorable! Love it! Hope your nausea gets better soon!
image image image Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Re: thethomps

• Options
    Aw, thanks!  DD loves the tree even more now that there are soft ornaments on the bottom to pull off!  ;)  I got some unisom to try for nausea tonight.  I'll keep everyone posted on how it goes.
    No siggy pic until TB gets rid of Twitter and FB links Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Options

imagethethomps:
    Aw, thanks!  DD loves the tree even more now that there are soft ornaments on the bottom to pull off!  ;)  I got some unisom to try for nausea tonight.  I'll keep everyone posted on how it goes.

My dr just told me to try Unisom too. It will be my 4th med bc nothing else is working. I'm starting it tonight. Hopefully we both get some relief!  

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    imageRAR730:

imagethethomps:

My dr just told me to try Unisom too. It will be my 4th med bc nothing else is working. I'm starting it tonight. Hopefully we both get some relief!  

It actually worked for me last night!  I got up to pee 3 or 4 times, but was able to fall back to sleep because I didn't have any nausea!  Let me know if it works for you.  :)

No siggy pic until TB gets rid of Twitter and FB links Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Options

I love the picture too! She always looks so inquisitive. I bet she'll be one smart cookie.

Have you guys tried the B-Natal lollipops or lozenges? I have a lot of patients that swear by them. Good luck tonight!

• Options
    I was going to suggest the very thing! My sister swore by the lollipops! I work in the pharmacy at CVS, and we have some back behind the counter. If you decide to try them and can't find them then cvs can order them :)
    image image image Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    I've used Bnatal with both pregnancies. They worked better for DD. This time it was like they were too sweet and just made me puke. They have them at BRU now too. 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"