Natural Birth
Options

Question about upcoming hypnobirth class

I'm starting my hypnobirthing class this Thursday, which I'm super excited about! But I have no idea what to wear. Sneakers for me are incredibly uncomfortable, even before I was pregnant, because they make my feet feel hot. Now that my feet are somewhat swollen, it's even worse. Would flip flops, gym pants and a maternity t-shirt be okay?

Edit: i just realized that the way I wrote this question makes it look like I'm trying to look cute for class or something lol. I just want to make sure that the clothing I choose is appropriate for the activities since I'm not too sure what to expect.

Re: Question about upcoming hypnobirth class

• Options
    That sounds good to me.  It was summertime when I had DD and I think I wore flip flops to every class.
  • Options
    you should wear whatever you are most comfortable in! at the first class, you will watch a few videos, do a few short HypnoBirthing hypnosis exercises, learn some breathing techniques and talk about your goals/expectations. the first class provides an overview of normal birth and shows you how most of what most of us think we know about birth has been negatively influenced by our environments, creating fear and tension leading up to our births. hope you enjoy!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Thanks everyone! I had my first class last night, it was fantastic =)
  • Options

imageJustSomeChick:
    Thanks everyone! I had my first class last night, it was fantastic =)

Yay!  I'm so excited for you! 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"