TTC After a Loss 6 Months+

Ok..just talked to the doctor from the lab..

0 % Normal!!!  Indifferent  I'm going back to bed. Crying
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Ok..just talked to the doctor from the lab..

• Oh eff! I'm sorry! Huge ((hugs)) Left HugRight HugCrying DId they tell you where to go from here? This isn't the end of the road, just a really awful speed bump!!

• imageyuengling58:

Oh eff! I'm sorry! Huge ((hugs)) Left HugRight HugCrying DId they tell you where to go from here? This isn't the end of the road, just a really awful speed bump!!

She said we should repeat the SA in 2-3 weeks...but in the meantime get a urologist. Mikey's brother has varicocele, so we are a little worried about that.  She did say his motility and concentration were excellent.  I mean it has to be possible.. we got pregnant once.  I am still holding on to hope for a Christmas miracle!

BTW..sorry for the repeat post..silly computer.

• Loading the player...
  • I'm so sorry!  Sad  I hope the urologist can help.  ((hugs))
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Baby Birthday Ticker TickerBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • imagevanessa lynne:
    She said we should repeat the SA in 2-3 weeks...but in the meantime get a urologist. Mikey's brother has varicocele, so we are a little worried about that.  She did say his motility and concentration were excellent.  I mean it has to be possible.. we got pregnant once.  I am still holding on to hope for a Christmas miracle!

BTW..sorry for the repeat post..silly computer.

Exactly - you got pregnant before so there has to be some awesome sperm in there somewhere, right? Hopefully it was just a bad sample from your DH. Crossing my fingers that you get your Christmas miracle! Tis the season for things like that!

• I'm so sorry. I know that's not what you wanted to hear. I hope the urologist can help!

PGAL/PAL welcome
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Trying to start our family since 2010
    BFP #1 11.4.10, EDD 7.12.11, HB 12/9/10, MMC 12/27/10; 11w6d
    BFP #2 9.12.12, EDD 5.24.13, Baby Boy Born 5.15.13!!
    My Ovulation Chart
    3 Clomid (100mg) cycles + TI + Trigger = BFN's, Femara + Trigger + IUI#1 = BFN
    Femara + Trigger + IUI#2 = BFP!
    "Strength does not come from physical capacity. It comes from an indomitable will." ~Gandhi
  • So sorry hon.  ::HUGS::  I really hope a urologist can help you two.

image image imageimageimage  

CFNBC after 8 losses and IF || History || My Angel Babies

• Oh no. I am so sorry. {{{hugs}}}

BFP#1 {Cashew} - 9.19.09 EDD 5.26.10
    The day you first lay in my arms, you made my life complete.
    Aurora Rose born sleeping at 35w on 4-21-10
    BFP#2 {Almond} - 2.1.11 EDD 10.12.11 C/P 2.11.11

• ((huge hugs)) I'm so sorry sweetie. I hope that they can come up with a plan for you. I really pray you get your Christmas Miracle!
  • {{{{HUGS}}}}
  • My DH's morph is awful too.  No issue per the RE or urologist that needs fixed either.  It was 0% for our first IVF and 1% for the next.  Although, we got pregnant twice on our own, once from IUI and once from IVF - none of them worked out though.  So it IS possible to get pregnant with bad morph.  I hope you get some answers and that there is something that can help.  ((((hugs))))
  • ((hugs)) I hope you can get some help at the urologist. I will keep you in my thoughts.

Jenn

image 3 IUI's all BFN

IVF#1 BFN IVF#2 BFP, loss at 19 weeks FET#1 BFN IVF#3 BFP, m/c FET#2 BFN

Missing our twins Zachary and Madison, lost at 19 weeks on 11/13/09, edd 4/9/10

BFP 7/17/10, m/c 7/25/10, edd 3/25/11

Ectopic, lost left tube 4/20/11, edd 12/6/11

my blog

• (((HUGS))) I'm so sorry.
    Mom to Eliott Alexander, born sleeping at 37 weeks on 8/13/10. Most of us only dream of angels - I held one in my arms.
    BFP #2 - EDD 2/26/12 M/C 6/28/11 @ 5w2d
    BFP #3 - EDD 4/7/12 M/C 8/2/11 @ 4w2d
    Too beautiful for this earth
    BFP #4 - EDD 12/09/12, Lucille arrived 11/26/12
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"