Detroit Babies
Options

Pump It Up Or Bounce House

Has anyone taken their toddler to "Pump it Up" or "Bounce House" . I have a 15month old daughter- I am a full time stay at home mommy by day and work evenings and weekends. With the winter coming up I am looking for some indoor places to take her. However, I am not sure if she is too young for these places? Do any of them have a toddler area? Also if anyone else can provide any suggestions for indoor play places for toddlers- I would appreciate it! Thanks in advance =)
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Pump It Up Or Bounce House

• Options
    I know a few years ago the Pump it Up by our house had a toddler area, but it's now a Bounce House, and I don't know if they still have it.  You could probably call though and ask them.
  • Options
    the bounce house in clinton twp has one. other places, jungle java, CEC, some gymnastics places have drop in toddler play.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Good to know!! thank you.. I will give them a call!
  • Options
    Great! Thank you!- we have been to jungle java a few times..... what is CEC? Great!! Thanks!
  • Options

imagekenleysmommy081010:
    Great! Thank you!- we have been to jungle java a few times..... what is CEC? Great!! Thanks!

CEC = Chuck E Cheese

• Options
    Haha!!! Oh ok!! thanks - you think I would have caught this one- considering we were just there last night! haha
  • Options

There is a Pump it Up in Wixom, but I've yet to go, but hopefully will check it out this winter. 

I agree w/others, Jungle Java (depending on what area you are in) & I know Farmington Gymnastics has open gym time on Thurs. & Fri. mornings.

I love taking my kids to the mall play area.  I really like Laurel Park Place, it's not as crowded as 12 Oaks & the kids could spend all day there if I let them.  Even my 18 month old has fun.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • Options
    thanks for the suggestions =)
  • Options
    Some gymnastics places have open gym times as well.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

DD1, Kathleen 9/15/2007

imageimage

• Options
    good to know thank you! do you know of any in the metro detroit area?
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"