Boston Babies

names of a Boston/NorthShore RE?

I was recommended two RE's one by my OBGYN and another by my husband's Dr. Does anyone have any names of RE's they have could recommend? Preferably between Boston and Andover or Boston and Waltham. Thanks!!
Carpe the hell outta this Diem. Vacation TTC since August 2010 HSG (ouch!!) - Unblocked, Month 3 of Clomid for Long/Irreg. cycles. DH SA - 0% morphology, 2nd scheduled late Nov.

Re: names of a Boston/NorthShore RE?

• Yes, Dr. Rachel Ashby. She has offices both at Newton Wellesley hospital and the Brigham. She is mainly a Brigham doctor but sees patients at both locations. DH and I visited her at the NWH as that was more convenient for us. She is amazing and I would HIGHLY recommend her!! She is the best!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Pregnancy Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • We used Dr. Yanushpolsky at BWH and I would highly recommend her. We did IVF and my transfer was done by Dr. Fox there. It worked obviously and I am pregnant with twins <: never thought I would get here considering my cancer history but they worked with me the whole way and I wouldn't have gone anywhere else!
    Oct1201212 Twins born at 34w2d, Allison, 3lb,4oz-Ethan, 4lb7oz, both 16 1/2 inches. Out of Difficulties Grow Miracles BestBuddiesBoy AprilPosseMultiLilypie Premature Baby tickers
  • on the boston to waltham side of things i recommend Reproductive Science Center and Dr. Glatstein in Lexington. I have PCOS and my second round of clomid/ovidrel got me to 35 weeks pregnant today!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Another vote for Rachel Ashby at Brigham. She was worth the drive into Boston. The staff in her office are all awesome too. They go above and beyond the call of duty if they have to.

I also went to Dr Vito Cardone in Stoneham and I DO NOT recommend him.

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Reproductive Science Center, in Lexington, MA.  It's right off 95 and takes about 30 minutes from Andover, more like ten, I would guess, from Waltham. I worked with Dr. Pang and highly recommend.

BabyFruit Ticker
  • I worked with Dr. Hardy at Fertility Centers of New England in Reading, they made everything really convenient, and if that location is convenient for you I would recommend, everything is done is the Reading office.
    KMT326
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"