November 2011 Moms
Options

Halloween Dr's App!!

We had our 36 week check up with the whole cervical check and group B test. Happy Halloween to me!  We were also able to set our LO's induction date if we are lucky enough to make it that far! We are set for Nov 19th! I am hoping that she stays in there just a while longer! I was dilated to about a 2 today and 90% thinned out. We also had our Growth U/S today and LO is 5lbs 8 oz of baby goodness :) After coming home I lost my mucus plug(I freaked not knowing what it was) I never remember seeing it or losing it wit my DD, So I called my DR and told her and after finding out its normal around this time she also tells me that it could mean  will start to dilate faster! Really?!? Hmm OK then! LO is doing great and looks amazing!! Hope everyone has a happy Halloween!!
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Halloween Dr's App!!

• Options
    Great news all around for you! I had my 36 week appt. today, too. My baby is 6.5-7 pounds of baby goodness right now! I was shocked, considering DD was barely 7.5 pounds at 40 weeks! Just curious, why would they talk of inducing you? I was induced with DD cuz of high blood pressure and hope to NOT be induced this time, unless I go over my due date. I also lost my mucus plug over the weekend, but today showed no signs of dilating in my checkup. But baby has dropped super low and cervix is very soft!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    We took LO to the pediatrician today (and our pedi is in Salem, MA of all places)! The doc and all the other staff were wearing costumes. It was fun. 
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

imagebrewcitybride:
    Great news all around for you! I had my 36 week appt. today, too. My baby is 6.5-7 pounds of baby goodness right now! I was shocked, considering DD was barely 7.5 pounds at 40 weeks! Just curious, why would they talk of inducing you? I was induced with DD cuz of high blood pressure and hope to NOT be induced this time, unless I go over my due date. I also lost my mucus plug over the weekend, but today showed no signs of dilating in my checkup. But baby has dropped super low and cervix is very soft!

I have had some issues through out my pregnancy with my cervix and now I have been diagnosed with oligohydramnios (Low fluid) so they are hoping LO shows up on her own within the next two weeks or they are going to just go ahead and take her. I am going to the dr every week like normal but I also have to have an IV of fluid every time I go just so my levels stay up. My DR will not induce before 37 weeks unless i run completely out of fluid so by doing the IV we are trying to let her cook a little longer!  I wasnt induced with my DD so I am a little nervous!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"