Trying to Get Pregnant

Help! I'm not sure if it's a BFP or not....

2»

Re: Help! I'm not sure if it's a BFP or not....

• imagebrookelynpaisley:

imagesusiesteinert:
    Twisted cooter??? Wow... the maturity level on here is astounding. On THAT note, I am done with this thread. Best of luck to the OP and I look forward to hopefully seeing some positive results on here tomorrow for her!! 

Before you go, can you show me how to make my signautre all myspace-y like yours? Please?

I wish I could go.... haha. I can't figure out how to delete this account!! I hope you aren't being sarcastic... maybe I just still have my back up =) Just copy and paste mine and then sub your name in place of mine. That's what I did when Ihad a Mommyhood account on Facebook. It actually just popped up on here when I registered for this account. Must have been linked somehow to Weddingbook. Anyway... feel free to copy and paste mine.  

(
  • imageeghulse:

Hey ladies.  Thanks for what support I've gotten, I didn't realize this would turn into a catfight or I wouldn't have asked.  However, for those of you who care to know, though I don't have a picture, I did go out and buy digital tests last night.  I took one before bed last night that came back negative, but figured I'd try in the morning.  I got up this morning and tested with FMU, and got my BFP!!!!!  So here's hoping it sticks.

As for the lurkers who are bitter that I posted something so ridiculous, I'm sorry that I'm a newbie and don't know how this whole pregnancy thing works!  Now quit being vitriolic shrews and give the new girls a bit of a break, because if they're posting like I did, we just want a little support and to be able to share what we think should be excitement.

As for the rest of you, good luck!!! 

Congrats! I am very happy to hear you got your BFP today. I wish you a happy and healthy 9 months. =)

• Loading the player...
  • imagehsilverm:
    imageeghulse:

Hey ladies.  Thanks for what support I've gotten, I didn't realize this would turn into a catfight or I wouldn't have asked.  However, for those of you who care to know, though I don't have a picture, I did go out and buy digital tests last night.  I took one before bed last night that came back negative, but figured I'd try in the morning.  I got up this morning and tested with FMU, and got my BFP!!!!!  So here's hoping it sticks.

As for the lurkers who are bitter that I posted something so ridiculous, I'm sorry that I'm a newbie and don't know how this whole pregnancy thing works!  Now quit being vitriolic shrews and give the new girls a bit of a break, because if they're posting like I did, we just want a little support and to be able to share what we think should be excitement.

As for the rest of you, good luck!!! 

Congrats! I am very happy to hear you got your BFP today. I wish you a happy and healthy 9 months. =)

• imagesusiesteinert:
    I find this comical. My daughter was just learning about cyber-bullying in school last week, but I thought that would pretty much only pertain to the school-aged kids on Facebook. Guess I was wrong. Apparently there are plenty of full-grown women out there who get their jollies by being "a bunch of meanies" too. I simply wanted to step in and call you all out on your immature behavior. I am not a "regular" as so many of you obviously are. I do not have time to sit and post day in and day out. In fact, I only joined at the beginning of the year and have only actually visited the site after joining a couple times so, no, I haven't replied to many threads on here. As for "not making the cheerleading squad"... that is a ridiculous comment any way you look at it. I have been out of high school for over a decade and have zero desire to care about my popularity. I have plenty of friends, but none who are struggling with TTC. Hence my desire to be on this site. If babygaga is "more my speed" then so be it. What are all of you even doing on this site if you aren't looking for support and others who are excited to begin or continue this part of their life? Cruelsound, or whatever you name is, I certainly took more from that post than that. However, I am not going to attempt a conversation with you after a stupid comment like that. Time to grow up. I most definitely will be leaving this site and going elsewhere. I sure hope the women at babygaga are a little bit more understanding and empathetic than most of you. 
    I love it when there is a gbcb from someone who wasn't the op. always makes me giggle.
    i carry your heart with me(i carry it in my heart)

Cooper+Evie=Soulmates

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"