January 2012 Moms
Options

tell me what this feeling is...

I haven't really had an BH contractions, except one really big one that almost took my breath away (I think mostly because it was a new feeling and lasted what felt like eternity - probably 60 seconds).  We were really busy all this weekend and I was on my feet a lot, probably didn't drink enough water just because we were running around and I was trying to avoid having to pee all the time. Well, last night, I was putting up groceries and kept feeling pressure in my lower stomach, very different from what I feel when it's just LO moving around and stretching.  It didn't hurt at all, but was just a new unfamiliar feeling.  It was so mild that I can't even really say how frequent it was, but it seemed pretty often - I finished what I was doing and sat down and drank a bunch of water and it seemed to go away, though this morning I feel like I'm having that same feeling again off and on.  Is this BH contractions? Is this normal?  It seems so incredibly mild, I'm not really worried but it the back of my mind I'm wondering if I should try to track it or something or if I SHOULD be worried!  LO's movement seems pretty normal, otherwise.
imageimage

Re: tell me what this feeling is...

• Options
    Yep sounds like it to me.  I had several last week because I was cleaning the house hard core and on my feet constantly.  If you are able, a mid-day snooze and/or resting and drinking water seems to help.  I plan to let my OB know at my appt on Wednesday, too just to keep him in the loop.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    my OB told me to buy a support belt to wear when I'm on my feet since what I had sounded like it was just my stomach and back muscles pulling from the extra weight stress.  It would go away when I rested so she wasn't too concerned.  I've also had more round ligament pain too.  I would just talk to your OB and see what they say.  After I wore the belt last time, it definitely helped that feeling and of course I had lots of water too!
    Visit The Nest! BabyFruit Ticker married 4/19/2008
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"