August 2011 Moms
Options

crib time

Wish me luck ladies - tonight is LO's first night in his crib.  I think it is harder for me than him....he's been in there for an hour now and not a peep!!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker IMG_20130228_133645

Re: crib time

• Options
    He will probably sleep good for you tonight. They do better away from their parents, typically. GL!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Options
    Baby girl has been in her crib for a bit over a month now and she loves it. As do I. But I must admit that after her morning feeding and for her morning nap she is usually cuddled up close to me in bed hehe. GL to the both of you!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    GL!! Hope it goes ok
    imageimage

BFP #1 EDD 08/07/11 DS born 07/27/11 Welcome Mr. Smiley!
    BFP #2 05/28/12 EDD 02/03/13 Natural M/C 07/14/12 10w6d
    BFP #3 10/02/12 EDD 06/11/13 Please stick baby! Stick!

Sunshine_zps3fcf529f Lilypie Second Birthday tickers BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    Good luck!! It's really hard the first night, but it gets easier. As PP said, they sleep much better away from parents. And, as the other PP said, I usually take our little man into bed with us after his 530/6A feeding to cuddle.
    Anniversary Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Hope it's going ok and that you've been able to get some sleep!
  • Options

How did it go? I saw your post on the thread I started - I hope your LO's napping didn't interfere with the night sleep like DS's nap did...

By the way, your screen gave me a terrible craving for cupcakes. I'm not sure if plain ol' cereal is going to cut it this morning Stick out tongue

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Options
    This will be week 3 of DD in her crib for us.  I swear I am up checking the video monitor way more than she is up!
  • Options
    Nope. Not us. Can't do it. I need sleep. Therefore DS sleeps with me in bed every night so I dont have to go anywhere to check if he's breathing. LOL
    Anniversary
    RTT badgeDSCN1111  Isla
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • Options

How did it go?

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickersimage
    imageAlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
    Farewell, nesticle, you will be missed
    Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options

JennyPenny....I wish!!! DS decided long ago that he doesn't actually like our bed.  I tried to convince him - I pleaded, I begged, but alas....no dice!

Since fatty outgrew the bassinet I had no other place to put him and amazingly enough I think he loved it!  He slept so soundly and only woke up twice (from 7:30pm - 8am).

I on the other hand was convinced he was crying even though I couldn't hear it over the monitor and we live in a tiny 2 bedroom.  Sigh, I'm a mess!! =)  I got less sleep because I was so worried.  I'm thinking it will all even out shortly!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker IMG_20130228_133645
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"