C-sections
Options

shoulder pain anyone?

I had an emergency cs 10 days ago and I still have INTENSE shoulder pain. Apparently this is refered gas pain. It's been the most painful part of the process. Have you had this? How long did it last?Sad
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
Photobucket

Re: shoulder pain anyone?

• Options

I had this shoulder pain that they told me was refered gas pain, but it was actually temporary arthritis from getting an MMR shot!!! It's horrible, I feel awful for you. It hurt worse than my c-section did.

No advice, but I feel your pain!! I hope you get some relief soon.

Lilypie First Birthday tickers 
    Pinterest:misskristina22
    Instagram:misskristina26
  • Options
    I had it the whole five days I was in the hospital. It was the worst part of my stay. I could barely hold my baby it was so bad. It went away as soon as I started walking around more. 
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I vividly remember this pain with my first unplanned c/s -- mine lasted about 3 weeks --- it helped to have DH massage my upper back/neck/shoulder area. I also did 4 sessions of acupuncture the first 3 weeks home to help speed the recovery process. Hang in there, it will get better!
    LilySlim Weight loss tickers
  • Options
    Mine lasted about 4 days until I was able to get up and start walking around.  The walking really seemed to help relieve the pain.  It was pretty awful though-so sorry!
  • Options
    I'm 11 days out and it has only slightly eased up. UGH, I hate it!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Photobucket
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"