Houston Babies
Options

Diaper service in Houston??

I'm hoping to use cloth diapers, but have not had any luck finding a diaper service. I would prefer in the Heights area, but I'll take just about anything. I've heard a few tales of laundering them at home, but would like some advice from anyone who's done it. Thanks!!

Re: Diaper service in Houston??

• Options

Dandy Diaper Service is the only one I  know of. They pick up in the Heights

https://houston.citysearch.com/profile/9844873/houston_tx/dandy_diaper_svc.html

We used some prefolds, but most of what we used was not the type a diaper service would take.  Washing at home really isn't that difficult, but if you want to do a service, my friend who used them was very happy with them!

• Options

There are two or three in town, let me see if I can find them. Dandy Diaper is the cheapest I believe. 

One thing is, you really won't save any money using a service and you'll be restricted to only prefolds. If you're happy with prefolds, they can be awesome, but my husband would NEVER try to put one on. I liked them for the newborn stage but I'm afraid to try them with my stripping toddler.

We wash at home and it's really no trouble. I have diapers in the wash right now. I'm glad to give a rundown of a wash routine and various types available.

imageimage

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"