Multiples
Options

AW: We are bottle and formula free!!

We finished the last bit of formula on Friday and then threw the bottles out!  They finally started drinking the milk from the sippy before bed on Wednesday night!  THe bottles were painful because they wanted to walk around with them and would drop them and pick them up upside down and milk would pour everywhere!!  So I really pushed getting rid of them!  It was so nice to throw the bottles and all the pieces away!  Except now we are surrounded by sippy cups ;-)  And even though formula was expensive (2 cans a week, so $40/wk) buying actual food is way more expensive!!!  There goes saving any money! : - /

Re: AW: We are bottle and formula free!!

• Options
    That was H.E.A.V.E.N.     Congrats!!!!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

Oh that was a day of celebration in my house!

I hear you on the cost of food!  But if I had to touch that nasty sticky formula one more time I was going to throw it out the window!!!!

Here comes Baby #3! BabyFruit Ticker Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Woohoo! Such a great feeling to be done with formula! But you're right, it seems we spend just as much or more on food now.
    BFP July 09 - m/c Aug 09
    BFP Nov 09 - c/p Dec 09
    BFP Dec 09 - A&J born in August 2010 at 37w, 6d
    BFP Sept 11 - ectopic pregnancy/left tube removed
    BFP April 12 - E born December 2012 at 39w, 1d

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    Congrats!  We ditched the bottles a few weeks ago and today was our first day without formula. I was thinking it would be cheaper but organic milk + real food is definitely expensive.
  • Options

Congrats!!!  That was a happy time for us too!

I will never forget my husband's reaction to the pediatrician when they first discussed switching to milk.  My husband was like "You mean we just have to open the fridge, pour the milk in and give it to them?!?!"   He was like a kid on Christmas morning!

The switch to sippy's and real food are a PIA too but soooo much easy as time goes on. 

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"