May 2014 Moms
Options

It's the small things in life....

Had a great 32 week checkup, got to go grocery shopping ALONE, and treated myself to a DQ blizzard for lunch, oh and it is in the 60s here today!
What small things are putting a smile on your face lately? :)

imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

Re: It's the small things in life....

• Options
    Ladiebug710Ladiebug710 member
    edited March 2014
    I have had the most productive day today in I can't remember how long.  My to do list at work is actually shrinking, and projects that have been lingering in final stages for what seems like forever are actually getting finished for good.  Plus I finally decided about maternity leave, and turned in my FMLA request, and by lunchtime my dates were already approved and officially on the calendar.  

...and the peanut butter cookies from the vending machine were pretty good too.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

BFP#1 10 wk missed mc      

BFP#2 DS born at 40+2 on 8/14/12  BFP#3 DD Born at 39+3 on 5/13/14

• Options
    DD slept through the night and i only woke up once to pee! Sun is shinning and was treated to a ice cream cone at lunch
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    The small thing that made my day, chocolate milk for lunch.  Haha, also I'm excited to go and take my Mastiff for a walk after work since we got him a new walking collar. 
  • Options
    I went and got a soda today and a cup of ice (my main craving) and I'm feeling pretty darn good about it. It's a nice sunny day too. :)
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

• Options
    Dunkin Donuts is giving out free iced coffee in VA (and a couple other states, I believe) today only so I'm stopping by there on my way home. Yum!
                          PitaPata Dog tickers

• Options
    My gym ball. My mid-upper back usually kills by the end of the day, so leaning across my gym ball is amazing. It's the closest I've been to lying on my stomach in months.
    DH just massaged my back as I lay across the ball. It was amazing.

That and pooping.

09/23/11 - Married DH

04/01/13 - BFP at 4wks

05/30/13 - MMC - BO @ 12wks 5d

08/29/13 - BFP @ 4wks 4d

09/17/13 - 7wks 2d - Normal HB Detected! Baby measuring perfect for dates and positioning!  

10/23/13 - 12wks 3d - Perfect NT scan! HB 167 & baby wriggling, waving & yawning!

12/17/13 - 20wks 2 d - We're having a beautiful baby girl! Go Team Pink!

05/03/14 - Bobbie Gloria was born at 39+6 weighing 6lb 14oz!

• Options
    I had a dream about the baby last night. I doubt he will look like he did in my dream but it was a nice dream. Plus I was off work today
  • Options
    I have only one more shift at work! I had a milkshake from Chick fila this afternoon and my birthday is friday so things aren't terrible:)
  • Options
    My first day back with my Kindergartenters after spring break was not as bad as I expected. (Honeymoon period??)

My dh blew up my yoga ball for me last night when I went to bed early. (I totally took one to school today to sit on it when teaching). He also made me my tea this morning and had my bowl and spoon waiting for me ready for my cereal when I got out of the shower. He's awesome!
    image Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Options
    I put clothes on the clothesline for the first time today! It's so beautiful today (comparatively). I also got a new bra gnat fits so I am in heaven!

• Options
    Did my final interview for my job transfer today and rode in the car for 7 hours back home without a single back/rib pain (most incredible amazing thing EVER, going up was a bitch).
  • Options
    My DH bought us a new comforter and I have slept through the night for three straight nights. It feels so good to get a good nights sleep. Also looking forward to some warmer weather this week :)
  • Options
    I have delicious lemon bars in the fridge...they are like little slices of heaven.
    image    image

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"