Multiples
Options

Any others with babes around 4 months?

Mine were born early July, I'm still not functional, haha :) Just wondering who else is right around the same timeframe. I'm sure there are other posts like this-sorry! How is everyone doing?
Lilypie First Birthday tickers Photobucket

Re: Any others with babes around 4 months?

• Options
    mine are 4 months today! We are doing great, the babies are getting so much fun!
    photo 41f1f21b-fd5b-40ab-bc31-76a13e270270_zpscf391ac9.jpg
    After 2 years, Injects, PCOS diagnosis and 2 IUI's, we were blessed with our beautiful twin girls!
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
    Baby Girl #3!
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    Right about four months you just want someone to take over for about two days so you can feel somewhat normal-especially with another toddler in the mix.  You're right there at the height of crazy.  It will get better soon.  Hang in there mama.....
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Mine were born on July 15th.  My first set is 19 months now and it's pretty darn crazy here every day.  I keep hoping it will get easier at some point!
    7/2009 - Gonal-F cycle #2 with Ovidrel trigger and IUI #5 - BFP! Twin boys born at 38 weeks 3 days! 8 months later...spontaneous BFP! And twins again! Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Mine are just over 3 months and i really dont know how we are doing. I want to say good but then we have these disaster nights like lazt night
  • Options
    imageItmamma:
    Mine are just over 3 months and i really dont know how we are doing. I want to say good but then we have these disaster nights like lazt night
    Ugh... Same here!! Things are definitely better than say 3-11 weeks but this is tough! I do have to say it's so much more fun now though with the smiles and coo's! How many of yours are rolling over? My girls hate tummy time and don't seem to be anywhere near rolling over!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    Agree karliB! The girls have just stsrted to roll belly to back, although tummy time slightly better they still dont like it. We are loving the interactios and the smile!!!!!!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"