Minnesota Babies

3D/4D ultrasounds in Twin Cities?

Hey Ladies,

I've been thinking about whether or not I wanted to get 3D/4D imaging done of our little one. I see there's a place called Elightened 4D Imaging out of Woodbury, but their 3D pricing starts at $159. Do you know of any other places in the area that offer this service? I'd like to compare prices to decide if its something I want to do.

Thanks in advance!!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: 3D/4D ultrasounds in Twin Cities?

• that's the only place I have been able to find as well. They are in Bloomington. But their website says they have a special offer for 3d imaging for $99!

you get up to half hour session 2 b/w prints, 3 high rez prints and a cd of all images and for $20 extra you can get a dvd of the entire session. We are going to be doing this.

But that pricing is about right.. It's quite expensive but oh well :)

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • This is the only other one I know of.

https://www.bellaangelimaging.com/site/Welcome.html

photo a42489fa-98a3-436b-b31b-266d7d204e5d_zpsde5f201a.jpg
    my read shelf:
    Molly's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)Follow Me on Pinterest
    Anniversary
  • Loading the player...
  • We went to Enlightened for gender prediction and LOVED it!!  The owner runs it and he is great!  We will be going back for more pictures as the baby gets older.  The owner is very educated and knowledgeable on what he is doing, and just a really great guy.  My husband could have stayed and chatted with him for hours.  Can't want to go back!
  • We went to Bella Angel in Maple Grove for about $100 and LOVED it.  Lots of pics, a dvd, and a large room with couches and a big screen for our family
  • I saw my dr office just started doing this - you may want to check with yours.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"