Alabama Babies
Options

Halloween poll: What is your LO dressing up as?

What is your LO going to dress up as this year?

Kennedy is going to be Dorothy from Wizard of Oz and William is going to be the cowardly lion. ;) so excited!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

BabyFruit Ticker
mmc and d&c at 8.5 weeks - 8/23/2010
natural m/c and d&c at 10 weeks - 1/24/2014
DX w/ hetero C677t and A1298C MTHFR - 3/4/2014

Re: Halloween poll: What is your LO dressing up as?

• Options
    Allie is going to be Minnie Mouse and Amelia is going to be Tinkerbell.  They both wore their costumes last night for a church festival and they were SO cute!
    Allie ~ 01/26/09 ~ 7 lbs, 9 oz ~ 20.75 in. & Amelia ~ 03/16/11 ~ 8 lbs, 1 oz ~ 21 in.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Options

DD will be a butterfly this year. We bought this costume from Amazon, but haven't tried it on her yet. I hope it fits!

Child's Costume, Orange Butterfly Costume 

dx PCOS 2008 ~ Miracle baby DD born June 2010
    BFP#2: 9/25/11 M/C 6 weeks 5 days (CP) 10/13/11
    BFP#3: 12/23/11 Progesterone started 12/29/11 Stick, baby, stick! Pregnancy Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

All three of us are dressing up this year. I can't believe that A) DH agreed to it, or that B) it was HIS idea! lol. We have never dressed up together before as long as we've been together, but I guess he decided it was time since it's going to DS's first Halloween!

The three of us are going to be the Malfoy family, from Harry Potter.  It's going to be ridiculous. LOL. The only sad part is I have a sprained foot, so I don't get to wear heels as planned. :( I'm bummed because I may have to change my clothes a bit because of it, but it'll work out.

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Options
    imagestarsmaycollide:

All three of us are dressing up this year. I can't believe that A) DH agreed to it, or that B) it was HIS idea! lol. We have never dressed up together before as long as we've been together, but I guess he decided it was time since it's going to DS's first Halloween!

The three of us are going to be the Malfoy family, from Harry Potter.  It's going to be ridiculous. LOL. The only sad part is I have a sprained foot, so I don't get to wear heels as planned. :( I'm bummed because I may have to change my clothes a bit because of it, but it'll work out.

OH I love this!!  

A is going to be a bumblebee...even though this is her third Halloween, this will be the first one she is doing the festival/trick or treat thing.  She was only 2 weeks old her first, then she wasn't walking yet last year plus DH had to work on Halloween, so I am really looking forward to our church's Hey Bale Hey Day on Sunday and then we are taking her to my parent's church's fall festival Halloween evening.  

• Options
    A bumblebee....I was really worried that she wouldn't want to be that and would insist on wearing one of her sleeveless princess costumes (since she puts those on EVERY afternoon), but we took her to Boo at the Zoo Sunday evening and she LOVED her costume:) 
  • Options
    imagestar21gazer:
    imagestarsmaycollide:

OH I love this!!  

A is going to be a bumblebee...even though this is her third Halloween, this will be the first one she is doing the festival/trick or treat thing.  She was only 2 weeks old her first, then she wasn't walking yet last year plus DH had to work on Halloween, so I am really looking forward to our church's Hey Bale Hey Day on Sunday and then we are taking her to my parent's church's fall festival Halloween evening.  

Thanks! I hope we do it justice, lol. It's kind of nice because we can just wear mostly things we already have, and I found a HP wand at a Halloween store.I also bought a pair of green Slytherin socks with the serpent (the Slytherin scarves were all gone and too thick for a baby anyhow) and will be folding/tying them into a little scarf for DS. :)

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Options
    My brother's 3 year old son, and M are going to be Batman and Robin. I'm so excited to see them together as the Dynamic Duo!
  • Options

She's going to be minnie mouse.  I'm hoping I can get her to leave her ears on long enough for a picture.  We'll see I guess.  

Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • Options

Here are my girls dressed up last night for our church festival:

Allie ~ 01/26/09 ~ 7 lbs, 9 oz ~ 20.75 in. & Amelia ~ 03/16/11 ~ 8 lbs, 1 oz ~ 21 in.

• Options
    imageSeasideBride06:

Here are my girls dressed up last night for our church festival:

Oh my goodness. How precious!!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

BabyFruit Ticker
    mmc and d&c at 8.5 weeks - 8/23/2010
    natural m/c and d&c at 10 weeks - 1/24/2014
    DX w/ hetero C677t and A1298C MTHFR - 3/4/2014

This discussion has been closed.