TTC After a Loss 6 Months+
Options

Come out and play girls!

I'm talking to ALL of you, lurkers included!  (Yes I am looking at you graduates!)  It's roll call time!  Tell me what is going on in your life, TTC related or not.  It's been pretty quiet around here.  Speak up girls!
Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic
??? TTCAL Buddies w/ BabyTrippin & CashewsMommy ???
1st BFP = m/c 4.21.08 @ 7W5D (and divorce)
TTC #1 since 6.10
SA #1=Agglutination SA #2= Everything perfect
HSG= All clear & perfect
Currently learning to live Child Free
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
?My NTNP Chart! ?My Blog!?Follow Me on Pinterest
CLICK to give care & food to animals in need -
?Big Girls have babies too!?
??Success/pregnant after everything welcome - FHs need not apply??

Re: Come out and play girls!

• Options

Today I am sad, and obviously I need something to distract my mind.  I think the longer we work at TTC, the harder CD1 is for me.  You would think after so many CD1s I would be used to it, but I'm not. 

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    ??? TTCAL Buddies w/ BabyTrippin & CashewsMommy ???
    1st BFP = m/c 4.21.08 @ 7W5D (and divorce)
    TTC #1 since 6.10
    SA #1=Agglutination SA #2= Everything perfect
    HSG= All clear & perfect
    Currently learning to live Child Free
    ?My NTNP Chart! ?My Blog!?Follow Me on Pinterest
    CLICK to give care & food to animals in need -
    ?Big Girls have babies too!?
    ??Success/pregnant after everything welcome - FHs need not apply??
  • Options
    Been working 70 hour weeks because it's our busy season. Also just trying on our own since the adoption agency we were going with flaked out and never returned phone calls or emails. They've been in business for a long time so never thought we would have an issue. The other local agencies either want 40,000 or only want minorities for their programs at the moment or another is a very religious agency. So just planning lots of trips for next year to keep my mind off probably never having a baby.

Jenn

image 3 IUI's all BFN

IVF#1 BFN IVF#2 BFP, loss at 19 weeks FET#1 BFN IVF#3 BFP, m/c FET#2 BFN

Missing our twins Zachary and Madison, lost at 19 weeks on 11/13/09, edd 4/9/10

BFP 7/17/10, m/c 7/25/10, edd 3/25/11

Ectopic, lost left tube 4/20/11, edd 12/6/11

my blog

• Loading the player...
  • Options

I've been overwhelmed with work (change in management company on a resort), Logan's Hope Build-A-Box, a craft fair, and the every day stuff...not to mention the anticipation of Logan's 1st birthday.

Our TTC plan this month was to have NO PLAN!  Thank God.  I couldn't handle the clomid side affects (i.e. being nutters and crying all the time) on top of my already heavy heart and mind.  I am just extremely "exhausted" from TTC, Clomid, pee sticks, temping...all of it.  So we took a break from all things charting/med related and just FWP when we could/wanted to.  

Next weekend we're headed to NC to see my parents and for DH to take a fire fighter test for a job interview.  FX good things are coming! 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

I had a really good appointment on Friday.  Great in fact.  And I worked myself up to having 2 really mature follicle and one not far behind + a trigger + BDing 3 nights in a row their is no way I wont get KU this cycle...Then I thought what if I don't?  Now I am moarning a failed cycle that hasnt even happened yet.  

I've decided the 2ww is like schrodinger's cat...which is a total mind fvck! 

TTC since June 2009 DX: PCOS October 2010
    6 medicated cycles, 2 pregnancies, 1 ectopic April 2011, Early Miscarriage August 2011
    7 more cycles, 1 IUI, No success after last pregnancy
    7/1/2012 No more fertility coverage
    8/17/2012 started pursuing domestic infant adoption!
    11/26/2012 HOME STUDY APPROVED!!!
    Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers
    When relaxing didn't work is my new blog!
  • Options

Hello ladies!

I've been busting my butt to work on Christmas presents. I'm making some afghans out of my grandmothers yarn to give to some family members. It's been a lot of work! So instead of sitting my butt in front of the computer, it's been in my chair watching TV as I crochet.

Rawr - I'm so sorry about CD1. Sad 

Wicked & Butterfly - Work sucks! I hope everything eases up for you guys soon.

JJ - I hope planning Logans first birthday will be nice for you! I know when we planned Aurora's everything went so well. It was like a weight lifted off my shoulders.

Allie - Good luck this 2ww!!

Petra - {{{hugs}}} It's not that big of a drop today. So i'm still holding onto hope for you!

Theresa - Good luck at your NT scan! 

BFP#1 {Cashew} - 9.19.09 EDD 5.26.10
    The day you first lay in my arms, you made my life complete.
    Aurora Rose born sleeping at 35w on 4-21-10
    BFP#2 {Almond} - 2.1.11 EDD 10.12.11 C/P 2.11.11

• Options
    *Waves hello*  I'm just waiting until November.  We're starting IVF #1.  I'm terrified.  I don't know what we're going to do if it fails.  I don't even want to think about that right now.  Other than that, not much going on.  Work is keeping me busy (it's report card time).
    Mom to Eliott Alexander, born sleeping at 37 weeks on 8/13/10. Most of us only dream of angels - I held one in my arms.
    BFP #2 - EDD 2/26/12 M/C 6/28/11 @ 5w2d
    BFP #3 - EDD 4/7/12 M/C 8/2/11 @ 4w2d
    Too beautiful for this earth
    BFP #4 - EDD 12/09/12, Lucille arrived 11/26/12
  • Options

Hi Ladies,

Work has been extremely busy - I've traveled every week this month, and I'm traveling 2 weeks next month already (I'm heading to Austin tomorrow as well). Looking forward to Thanksgiving and having some time off.

IVF is once again on hold - most likely until January/February. DH is once again freaking out about it. We are re-visiting all baby making options over Thanksgiving when we can have some time to decompress. We're still continuing on our own in the meantime...

* PG #1 2/26/09: mm/c 4/14/09 at 10w4d | PG #2 8/5/09: mm/c 9/29/09 at 11w3d (boy) * 
    * CP's 4/14/10, 9/1/10, 4/19/11, 5/24/11, 10/14/13, 11/16/13 *
    * Ectopic 1/17/14 - nothing on u/s at 6w4d * 
    * PG #7 BFP 12/21/11 - DD born 8/31/12 * 
    * DH Dx'd with balanced translocation in 2011 *

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Options

Sorry about your CD 1 Sad

Not much has been going on here... just had my monitoring appointment on Friday and I have two follies on my right (partially blocked tube side Sad), one @12mm and one @16mm.  I just hope I O today because my O pains while on clomid are intense, like after this post I'm gonna lay down!

As for the rest of my life, just working and getting ready for conferences next week.  I have to finish all my report cards by tomorrow night! 

image image imageimageimage  

CFNBC after 8 losses and IF || History || My Angel Babies

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"