North Carolina Babies
Options

Nursery Inspiration

So I have been trying to plan out DD's nursery and I am having the hardest time finding bedding that I like.  I really want something that is not teddy bears and butterflies.  I thought I found the perfect bedding at Pottery Barn and now it's out of stock - Any suggestions on where you found your nursery inspiration.  Any good stores in the Triangle area other than the obvious BRU and BBB?

Thanks!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Nursery Inspiration

• Options

I'm having the same problem...can't figure out what to do for her room! You might want to check the PB outlet in Gaffney if you're out that way for the pattern you woere looking for, or else check ebay.

We're not going to do a "set" for DD since we didn't use the bumper or the comforter with DS. Just going to get a crib skirt, some cute sheets and a breathable bumper. So i'm trying to find some inspiration outside of bedding sets, which is tough! GL!

M/C #1 BFP 5/26/08, missed m/c discovered 9w1d (blighted ovum) M/C #2 BFP 11/19/08, missed m/c discovered at 12w1d (triploidy) BFP!! 3/27 Due date 12/5/09 Benjamin Tate is here! Born 12-1-09, 9lbs 5oz, 22" via C-Section M/C #3: d/x ectopic, methotrexate given 2/11 BFP!! 7/12, due 3-21-12
  • Options
    LandofNod.com has a lot of bedding
    image Caleb is 3! 101 in 1001
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I think Smart Momma has bedding?  

0Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    Pinterest! Search nursery ideas, and I'm sure you'll find lots! But I agree I loved Land of Nod (that's where we got DD's bedding). GL!

photo c107d4aa-9909-4a33-b3bd-bd94168bd5fc.jpg

• Options
    I loved babysupermall.com. They have a huge selection and there are a lot of sorting options.
  • Options

I got ours off of ebay

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

imageECUGirl2004:
    I loved babysupermall.com. They have a huge selection and there are a lot of sorting options.

This is the site I used for the girls also.  I've also been trying to decide what to get from there for this one but am still on the fence.  A much bigger selection than PBK or LoN.

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    We didn't buy bedding at all.  She has sheets in her crib and that is it.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"