Parenting after 35
Options

I'm having a crappy day Vent

Again with the 3:30am wake up.  C would.not.go.back to sleep.  It's going on noon now and he's still wide awake and we're supposed to be headed to the zoo this afternoon with friends.

Grandma is still here visiting and I finally got her to watch the boy for an hour so I could go lay down a little bit.  It does not occur to her to be helpful sometimes.

And if I hear ONE MORE TIME from either her or my One-upper sister that "we raised our kids without any help"... I'm gonna throttle someone or something.

I need a major Starbucks hit.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: I'm having a crappy day Vent

• Options
    oh no!  That's awful.  And helllooooooo, how are you supposed to function on no sleep?!  Of course you need a nap and if someone is there to help you get one, you should take it whether you have to ask or not!  Hope you get a better night's sleep tonight. 
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    mwdmwd member
    I'm sorry you're so tired.  Is he getting his molars? DS always woke up in the night when was getting his molars.  If so, tylenol for him is your friend. 
  • Options

Angryand Left Hug with a Coffee - pumpkin spice latte today? Crappy Thursday is catching. I hope tomorrow is Fanfreakintastic Friady. Or else.

I'm sorry your sister sucks.

• Options
    How long won't he go back to sleep for? Any idea why he is doing it? You must be really tired. I also get really depressed when I am sleep-deprived...
  • Options

Yay caffeine! I highly doubt that either your mom or sister never had a bad day or needed a nap, no matter what they claim now.

Hope the zoo trip goes well!

DD1 is 3, DD2 is 1.
  • Options

So she NEVER left you with your grandmother??????  I would be one to snap, your mom must have been a really crappy grandmother if she never watched us.  Watching C for an hour for a nap is not back breaking work.

• Options
    imagevanverth:

So she NEVER left you with your grandmother??????  I would be one to snap, your mom must have been a really crappy grandmother if she never watched us.  Watching C for an hour for a nap is not back breaking work.

My mom is an odd bird.  She kind of lacks the grandma chromosome.  She loves to go shopping for him, but has never been the kind of person to want to play or cuddle with him.  I have to remind her to pay attention to him.  Too wrapped up in her own life.  Sigh.  (And she was like that when I was little, too.  Didn't realize it until I was older)

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"