Long Island Babies

Pumpkin patch?

I was wondering if anyone had any recommendations for pumpkin patches in the area?? I'm on the Nassau/Suffolk border, but don't mind driving. LO usually sleeps really well in the car.

TIA
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Pumpkin patch?

• White Post farms is great in Melville...there is a huge play area plus a petting zoo and pumpkin picking. 
  • I went to Hanks today in Watermill. It was sooooo cute. I loved it!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Too funny, I was goingto recommend BOTH of those places.

White Post Farms has their Harvest festival going on again this weekend and you can go to their website and get a $2 off coupon.

Hanks is AWESOME, and you can either play for free in the patch (SUPER PHOTO OPS) and on playground equiptment OR if you want unlimited hayrides, tractor rides, pedal crats and corn maze fun it's only $10 pp.

Another cute place is Schmidtts Farms in Melville. Free tractor ride to the patch and if you want to play in the playground I think it's $4 per child.  

AND if you want to stay very local. There is a church on Hempstead Tpke in Levittown that has a small pumpkin patch (free to browse), small petting zoo, mini corn maze and bounce houses for $3.95 pp. I went early with my LOs and they had a blast. It's small but down the block from my house.

Enjoy the fall festivities!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"