Trouble TTC
Options

had 1st IUI a week ago, Why I am crmping since yesterday?

Last friday we had our firtst IUI.  I had cramps that day.  Then yesterday during luch, I started feeling light cramps.  I've had them today for the whole day.

According to Fertility Friend I am at 5DPO, but I think I ovulated earlier than what they say. But one temperature was taken 2 hours after my normal time so it shows as different.

Anyone know why I might have cramps this soon?

Re: had 1st IUI a week ago, Why I am crmping since yesterday?

• Options
    I had my IUI Friday also and my breasts all of a sudden became very sore yesterday, mouth dry and a full/crampy feeling in my lower ab
    TTC#1
    DX Hypothyroid,Prolactinoma, Annovulatory Cycles, Celiac, Lichen,IBS, Severe Allergies ETC>>
    M/C 1/2011
    May 2011 Clomid 50mg +Ovidrel-BFN
    June 2011 HSG, DH SA Both Normal
    Sept 2011 C/P
    Sep 2011 IUI w/Frozen Sperm, progesterone therapy
  • Options
    That's totally normal, I had really bad cramping the day(s) I had IUI, and then it tapered off after a few days. But I also used the Ovidrel trigger, so I think it was also from that.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Were you on Clomid?  I had a lot of cramps throughout my cycle the first time I took it.

TTC #1 Since 8/2010
    Me: 34, DH: 35 DX: DOR (FSH 14.9, AMH 0.67, AFC ~10) and Egg Quality

IVF #1 Feb 2012. MDFL protocol w/ Met. 7 ER, 0F.
    May Donor Egg IVF cycle:3 EF, 1 blast ET 5/12, 2 frosties
    BFP 5/21! beta #1 5/22 306 beta #2 5/24 818 beta #3 5/31 15,038.

image"">
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    "Expecting the world to treat you fairly because you are a good person is a little like expecting the bull not to attack you because you are a vegetarian." --Dennis Wholey

• Options
    I've cramped on and off during the two week wait of all six iuis I have done. Its totally normal!

"I prayed for this child and the Lord has granted what I asked of him." ~1 Samuel 1:27
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    "Whatever it takes, we walk together." ~Pittsburgh Penguins
    My IF-turned-baby blog
  • Options
    After doing four injectable cycles (1=pregnancy, 3=BFN) I have realized that regardless of the result I feel "lots of strange cramps/twinges/pains" during the 2ww. I suggest trying hard to not focus on all the little "feelings" and just "wait it out".
    June 2010-Lap
    b2b Injectable IUI #1 7/25/10 & 7/26/10 = BFP beta 14dpIUI = 133 MC 9/14 at 9 weeks
    b2b Injectable IUI #2 12/5/10 & 12/6/10 = BFN
    IVF #1 ER 3/28/11 ET 3 embryos 3/31/11= BFN
    b2b Injectable IUI#3 6/28/11 & 6/29/11 = BFN
    PAIF/SAIF Welcome :)

Submitted Adoption Application on 6/1/2011
    Homestudy 7/19/2011
    IVF#2 CX due to Adoption Match
    We were blessed with our daughter through the gift of adoption
    IVF #2.1 ET 2 embryos 2/14/13 7 frostiesLilypie First Birthday tickers

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards