Breastfeeding
Options

fenugreek

is this a pill i can take?? also where do i buy it? would a place like whole foods have it? thanks!!
       I am convinced that coffee is God's gift to mothers.

BabyFruit Ticker       
**  DD-5.30.11 ** DS-1.15.13 ** #3 EDD - 9.4.14 ** 

Re: fenugreek

• Options
    It can increase supply.. minimum to take is 2 pills three times a day max is 4pills 3x a day.. if you have the 610mg! you can buy it about anywhere.. walmart carries it Im sure whole foods does.. The goal is to smell like maple syrup to know youre taking enough.. should notice an increase in 1-2 ays but some take a week or tao and some never increase.. good luck.
  • Options

imageAzrayla:
    It can increase supply.. minimum to take is 2 pills three times a day max is 4pills 3x a day.. if you have the 610mg! you can buy it about anywhere.. walmart carries it Im sure whole foods does.. The goal is to smell like maple syrup to know youre taking enough.. should notice an increase in 1-2 ays but some take a week or tao and some never increase.. good luck.

thanks for the info!!! one question....what is supposed to smell like maple syrup? me??? my breast milk???

BabyFruit Ticker       

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    imageLovelyLou23:

imageAzrayla:

thanks for the info!!! one question....what is supposed to smell like maple syrup? me??? my breast milk?? 

Sweat and urine.. Sometimes it can make baby smell like maple syrup.. I only took it one day and decided I didnt need it and my underarms smelled like waffles a few days.. ;)

• Options
    imageAzrayla:
    imageLovelyLou23:

imageAzrayla:

thanks for the info!!! one question....what is supposed to smell like maple syrup? me??? my breast milk???

Sweat and urine.. Sometimes it can make baby smell like maple syrup.. I only took it one day and decided I didnt need it and my underarms smelled like waffles a few days.. ;)

oh weird!!! i wonder if it's bad enough that other people notice. i think at this point, i want my supply up so bad that it's worth it. thanks for the info! :)?

BabyFruit Ticker       

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"