Babies: 6 - 9 Months

Anyone not give baby a bottle when they first wake up?

And go straight for breakfast?? 
imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Anyone not give baby a bottle when they first wake up?

• We haven't started breakfast yet, she is just acting like a bottle might not be enough and I have to figure out how to have to time to do breakfast.

We will probably try tomorrow and I will not give a bottle first; just get up, change diaper and straight to the high chair. 

Allison Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I nurse J first thing when he wakes up and he'll eat breakfast about 30-40 minutes later. But that kid will eat until he explodes, so I have to really watch his intake.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • We haven't started breakfast yet, just a small lunch and dinner. Even though LO STTN(10+ hrs) he will not take a bottle until around 15 mins after he wakes up, which lets me get a cup of coffee ready
    V|V TSP V|V
     Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • She has a bottle about 30 minutes after she wakes up. Just enough tim for me to wake up and have coffee. If she whines for it earlier, then of course I give it to her.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I do breakfast and dinner.  He will not eat a thing until he's been awake and played for about 40 minutes.  I give him oatmeal or yogurt and/or fruit first, then a 4 oz bottle.  Sometimes he'll take 2 oz, then I give him the other 2 oz about 45 minutes later at his morning nap.  He takes a really early morning nap. 
    Twin boys born too early at 17w4d and 18w2d in February 2010
    Transabdominal cerclage placed September 2010
    DS born at 35w1d in February 2011
    Twin girls born at exactly 36w in February 2013
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"