Babies: 6 - 9 Months
Options

DS being EXTRA clinging, tired and whiny...

So for the past week or so DS has been really clingy, like I can't get more than 2 feet away from him before he starts crying.. If I am on the floor or couch he will come right over to me and hang on...

He has been sleeping pretty good and drinking his bottles fine. He doesn't seem to interested in solids right now- we usually do 2 a day...

Today he took a nap at noon woke up at 3 and was clingy and fussy and I put him back for a nap around 445 just to see if that was the probelm? and he passed out... usually he goes at least 2-3 hours before he needs another nap...

Just wondering if anyone else is going through an extra clingy stage and if it's something that may be wrong... I haven't taken his temp recently...

He also pooped 3 times yesterday which is odd, he usually only poops 1 time. Today has been none. LOL

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Photobucket

Re: DS being EXTRA clinging, tired and whiny...

• Options
    We just went through this a few days ago, it only lasted about 2 days ( and I was super sick too) I'm contributing it to teething. I got her an amber teething necklace and she seems to be back to her old self.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    I could have written this exactly except she doesn't sleep for long periods.  I wish I got a 3 hour nap.  She is extra tired and very cranky and suddenly won't eat her solids either.  We don't have any teeth in, so if she has one coming in (I can't see any) I hope it comes in soon.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"