Trying to Get Pregnant
Options

I have a question about the HPT I took this morning.

So, This morning I took a HPT and it was positive & then turned to negative in about 5 minutes.

Has this happened to anyone before?

I dont know how to interpurt this. I plan to take another test in a few days. Maybe levels of HCG are too low?

Re: I have a question about the HPT I took this morning.

• Options

The picture you took yesterday was pretty good, do it again!

Or pee in this post and see if it turns pink?

HELLO.
    Wash that thang!
  • Options
    How would it be positive but then turn negative? The test is only meant to be read within the time frame that is stated on the box. If you read it outside then it is not accurate.
    party-fails-crunk-critters-catnips-a-hell-of-a-drug GBCB- Leaving the bump in protest of the new changes. No privacy= no bump for me.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

Most people seemed to this the answer was 'yes' yesterday.

https://community.thebump.com/cs/ks/forums/thread/58574009.aspx

Did you try the digi like others suggested?

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    Sounds like if you got 2 lines yesterday and 2 lines today within the time frame then you are pregnant.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
  • Options

If you get a line at all (within the time frame listed on the box), you're pregnant. What happens to the line after that time frame doesn't mean anything.

Go buy a digital test. Yes, they're a bit more expensive. But it'll give you a firm yes or no, and you won't have to agonize over whether you're interpreting things correctly. (Besides, if you can't afford to buy a digital test, can you really afford all the expenses of having a baby?)

Mama's Clone - 07/18/12

• Options
    imagedani2480:

If you get a line at all (within the time frame listed on the box), you're pregnant. What happens to the line after that time frame doesn't mean anything.

Go buy a digital test. Yes, they're a bit more expensive. But it'll give you a firm yes or no, and you won't have to agonize over whether you're interpreting things correctly. (Besides, if you can't afford to buy a digital test, can you really afford all the expenses of having a baby?)

I didn't see anything that indicated she couldn't afford a digi test.  Maybe I missed it, but this statement hardly seems relevant.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    question how long do i have to wait to take a test?
    Anniversary imageimageLilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
  • Options
    imageDoctor Google:

The picture you took yesterday was pretty good, do it again!

Or pee in this post and see if it turns pink?

HHAHA I just pictured some girl trying to pee on her laptop.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
    Falling in Love!  November 2014
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"