Babies on the Brain
Options

BoSox ladies

WTF is with not picking up the option on Francona???  Is that Epstein wanting him out or him leaving on his own?  If Epstein did it, I would be pissed. 
photo db44578a-7b8c-4755-ad7b-b5de3ca46717.jpg

Baby Birthday Ticker TickerBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: BoSox ladies

• Options

Word is, Epstein might be out, too. And that Francona has had it with this team. Apparently there were problems in the clubhouse.

Francona is friends with one of the Chicago owners so he'll probably go there, if anywhere.

It's a shame. I like Tito.

2 girls and a dog
  • Options
    Supposedly it's mutual but I think that's a load of bs. If they're blaming this on him, they need to get their heads out of their asses. He can only work with what he has, and I'm not sure what he was supposed to do with everyone hurt and almost no pitching. I'm more angry today then I have been all month. I was actually glad they lost the other night. They had no business going to the playoffs.
    JHL 12/5/09 - 12/9/09
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    imageheather_09_15_07:

Word is, Epstein might be out, too. And that Francona has had it with this team. Apparently there were problems in the clubhouse.

Francona is friends with one of the Chicago owners so he'll probably go there, if anywhere.

It's a shame. I like Tito.

Yeah, Cubs & Sox fans here are salivating over the possibility, but our local sports station said he's not interested in either job.  Who knows though.

Sadie is not impressed.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    "This ribbon has been reported." - lovesnina
  • Options
    Yeah, I think Theo needs to go, and not come back this time.  It's a damn shame about Francona.  He's a great manager.  Too bad Ozzie signed with the Marlins.  He's be hysterical up there.

• Options
    Oh and if he were to go to the Cubs, you know they'd act like it was the 2nd coming and he would break their curse as well.  LOL

• Options

imageweelass24:
    Yeah, I think Theo needs to go, and not come back this time.  It's a damn shame about Francona.  He's a great manager.  Too bad Ozzie signed with the Marlins.  He's be hysterical up there.

That's just evil;)

I heard Torre's name thrown out on WEEI as a possible replacement. He'd be a good fit I think, but who knows if he'd be interested.

2 girls and a dog
  • Options
    I would cry if we got torre. Happy tears.
    JHL 12/5/09 - 12/9/09
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options

YOu would love Torre as a manager.  I don't know if he would do it though.  He's working for MLB's front office, which I assume is a pretty easy gig. 

he's be crucified in the press here if it happened.

• Options

imagegreenclown:
    Supposedly it's mutual but I think that's a load of bs. If they're blaming this on him, they need to get their heads out of their asses. He can only work with what he has, and I'm not sure what he was supposed to do with everyone hurt and almost no pitching. I'm more angry today then I have been all month. I was actually glad they lost the other night. They had no business going to the playoffs.

Basically ditto all of this.  

I'll miss him - I was always a fan.

AVT - 12.2.11

LCT - 5.15.14 ~ 9lbs, 22.5 inches

• Options
    Save Tito!! Crying

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"