May 2011 Moms

Any Britax B-Ready Stroller Moms?

I am looking for feedback on how the infant car seat works for you in the top position of the Britax B-Ready. 

I called Britax Tech Support yesterday and they said only the Britax car seats actually click in to the universal adapter for the top on the stroller. Every other car seat needs to have a strap over it to be secured....

We live in Europe, streets are uneven, I go up and down old trams and trains a lot with the help of someone picking up the front of the stroller, etc... Hearing that the car seat is only strapped in to the adapter vs clicked in now has me concerned and thinking twice about purchasing the stroller.

I am looking for your advice!? 

LilySlim Weight loss tickers

Re: Any Britax B-Ready Stroller Moms?

• We have the B-ready and a Chicco KeyFit 30.  I have the extra adaptor that is like a square that fits the keyfit.  It snaps good, you just have to press one side down, then the other and make sure it clicks.  I've never had an issue.  You can always throw a strap around just to be super sure, but its really no problem for us, it locks in as securely as the carseat in the carseat base.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I have the B-Ready and a Britax Chaperone infant car seat.  The adapter clicks into the car seat with an audible click so you know it is secure.  When you insert the infant seat into the B-Ready you should also hear an audible click.  I have been able to lift the ENTIRE stroller by the car seat handle so I'd say it is pretty secure.  I often take DS for walks on unpaved trails (pretty bumpy) and never had an issue.

The stroller came with an adapter belt so you can use it with other infant carrier seats if you wanted to.  

If you are still uncomfortable, maybe you can find a store that has the Britax B-Ready on display that you can test out for yourself.  I had to see it in person before I bought it, and I'm glad I did.  I love my B-Ready!  The only con is that is is a pretty large stroller.

GL! Smile 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"