Multiples

I can't say it over there but,

I can here.   I REALLY, REALLY hope this is it for Worms....god let this be it for her.....
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: I can't say it over there but,

• I agree a million percent!
    DX: Him: Super sperm Me: Diminished pituitary function due to tumor removed April 2008, MTHFR Hetero C677T & A1298C
    IVF #1-4=BFN IVF #5=BFP! U/S on 5/3 revealed TWINS!

Lilypie Premature Baby tickers

• Totally agree.....

"I have four children. Two are adopted. I forget which two. -Bob Constantine

"All for Love,' a Saviour prayed 'Abba Father have Your way. Though they know not what they do...Let the Cross draw men to You...."

• Loading the player...
  • I so so agree with this post!
    *P/SAIFW* TTC since 1/08 Clomid, 2 IUIs, 4 IVFs, FET 7 losses Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Couldn't agree more!

• I big fluffy heart worms. I have been cheering for her since way back when I used to write on the IF board with her. 
    Our Girls
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
    AquinnahDori
    "Just keep swimming, just keep swimming..."
  • I'll be wishing upon a falling star for her at Disney World.

Me: PCOs DH: Perfect!
    4 Fresh IVF cycles + 1 FET where embies didn't survive the thaw = 2 perfect little men!
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
    sFET 11/9/11 - Beta 11/18 BFP!
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Me too! 

And thrilled for koyn!

After 2 rounds of IVF & 2 rounds of FET, we were blessed with identical twin girls!

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • Me too!! I stalk the IF vets board looking for her updates.
  • Me too.  She has been through so much.  She was so supportive of me when we first got our azoo diagnosis.  
    IVF #3 10/09 BFP! 12dp3dt Beta #1 = 319 14dp3dt Beta #2 = 565 21dp3dt Beta #3 = 10,475! u/s showed twins!! IVF 12/12 BFP! image Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Oh me too!  1000%
    Dx with severe endometriosis. DS#1 conceived with Met and TI. TTC#2 for 2.5 yrs. Dx 2nd IF. 4 clomid cycles, 2 IUIs, Finally IVF#1 w/ICSI worked for us! twins born 35w3d. Unexpected total hysterectomy 6/11. Now on the HRT train.

• More props for Wormy - Love that girl and it would be the best thing ever if she and Koyn were KU together.  I hope we can claim one or both of them over here :-) 
  • I have everything crossed for her!!

• imageLakeGenevaBride:
    Me too.  She has been through so much.  She was so supportive of me when we first got our azoo diagnosis.  
    This. Praying for worms.
    TTC since 8/07 DX - Severe MFI/azoospermia & MTHFR/ TESEs found sperm - 7/08 & 6/09/ 12/08 - IVF#1 - BFN/ 6/09 - IVF #2 - cancelled due to OHSS risk (had retrieval)/ 7/09 - FET #1 - BFN/ 9/09 - FET #2 - BFN/ 11/09 - IVF #3 with new RE cancelled twice - 10/09 & 11/09/ 1/10 - IVF #3 take 3 - BFN/ 4/10 - IVF #4 - first ever BFP on 5/13/10!!! 108 @ 10dp3dt/ 2nd beta 311!/ sono on 5/28/10 said TWINS!!!! Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • imageMontyMrs:
    More props for Wormy - Love that girl and it would be the best thing ever if she and Koyn were KU together.  I hope we can claim one or both of them over here :-) 

Wouldn't it be the coolest thing ever to have them both over here....Koyn had a great beta! 

• I really hope it is, too. She sooooo deserves it.
  • She deserves it.  I really hope that everything goes smoothly for her.
    Lilypie Premature Baby tickers IVF #1 BFP Beta #1 528 & Beta #2 1514
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"