Babies: 6 - 9 Months
Options

Pine Sol in going to kill my son!

So we are headed to Dallas tomorrow so I'm scrubbing the house, I was putting everything away and ran into the bathroom to take a pee. I came out and saw my DS sucking on my Libman Wonder Mop, that has been cleaning my hardwood floors all day!! Guess today I win Mother of the Year Huh?

Maybe I should stop bumping and call poison control Wink

Re: Pine Sol in going to kill my son!

• Options
    Good luck, I think they'll tell you to give him lots of water... at least that was the advice 25 years ago when my brother shot windex in his mouth. 
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

Indifferent I'm so glad you're not too worried... way to stay level headed.

Edited to make sense

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    imageTobleroneBar:

Edited to make sense

I was worried and I did call poison control. He had the mop in his mouth for all of 2 seconds. I just that it was a tad funny that with all the toys he had on the floor he booked it over to the mop so he could stick it in his mouth. Guess I should never leave him unattended again. Bad mom! 

• Options
    I'm glad he's okay!  That stuff can't taste good...I sometimes wonder about babies taste buds
  • Options
    imagecannonsmommy:
    imageTobleroneBar:

Edited to make sense

I was worried and I did call poison control. He had the mop in his mouth for all of 2 seconds. I just that it was a tad funny that with all the toys he had on the floor he booked it over to the mop so he could stick it in his mouth. Guess I should never leave him unattended again. Bad mom! 

Molls will go past every toy and find the one thing in the room that is no for and that can harm her in some way, baby with a death wish.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    We used to keep all of the cleaning supplies in the garage and it has a high lock on it from the door that leads to the house so we figured it was safe.  We were all playing out front one day and had the garage door open and I looked in just in time to see DS take a swig of Pine Sol (he was about 3).  I ran, made him spit it all out, and called Poison Control.  Everything was fine and I don't think he swallowed much if any (they said I'd know it if he did!).  He thought it was Gatorade.  Scary scary scary.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"