Success after IF
Options

Netherland Pirate Band (I guess thats what they are called)

Dillon LOVES these guys! Does anyone know if they sell a CD or DVD of just the two guys who sing the songs.

Trying to do a search, but all that comes up is the TV show - probably because I have no idea what their real name is - if they have a name.

He does not like the Netherland Pirates show just the yo-ho-ho song and runs to the TV when they start singing after other shows.

A lot of years and a million tears finally led me to you.
After 7 years trying to concieve, 3 failed IUIs and 2 failed IVFs, my third IVF was a success!
My Christmas baby turned into a turkey bird! Dillon Richard was born at 34 weeks, 5 days on November 28, 2009 after 10 weeks on bedrest for preeclampsia.
<a href="http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v705/arriinthere/PJ/?action=view

Re: Netherland Pirate Band (I guess thats what they are called)

• Options
    I wish we had the CD. DD is always telling me "don't touch the ground 'cause its hot hot lava"...
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

Disney just released a bunch of Jake merchandise.  The girls are getting the DVD for Christmas-they love love love the show!

Amazon has a CD of songs:

https://www.amazon.com/Jake-Never-Pirates-Various-Artists/dp/B005CAAXVY/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1317320610&sr=8-2 

Momma to 2 sweet girls here on earth and a precious baby boy in heaven
  • Options

PSA - if you can find the video on youtube (or the like) get REALPLAYER and you can then download anything (just hover in the upper R corner) and then convert it to a music track, with just a click.  That's how I was able to get all kinds of obscure kids stuff, and more!

Join us - Commit Random Acts of Kindness, and say "I did it for Cricket" Cricket's Cadence
  • Options
    imageDavezWife:

PSA - if you can find the video on youtube (or the like) get REALPLAYER and you can then download anything (just hover in the upper R corner) and then convert it to a music track, with just a click.  That's how I was able to get all kinds of obscure kids stuff, and more!

really?  Can you put it on a CD then? this would be great for the car for Nicholas (and Ava when she gets a little older).

• Options

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eOGXe1NBOIQ

Maybe you can try Davez trick?

Forever in our hearts
    ~12/05 * 7/06 * 12/06 * 4/07 * 10/08~
    "When the world says, "Give up" hope whispers, "Try one more time"
    After 4yrs, 5 IUI's, 2 IVF's, 2 FET's, PGD, and 5 losses our little miracle is finally here!

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

LilySlim Weight loss tickers
    Cricket's Cadence
  • Options
    imageLIAngel:
    imageDavezWife:

really?  Can you put it on a CD then? this would be great for the car for Nicholas (and Ava when she gets a little older).

everything. ;-)  (any video, etc. that RP window will pop up on. I've pulled commerical tracks, kids music, guitar riffs, etc. )

Join us - Commit Random Acts of Kindness, and say "I did it for Cricket" Cricket's Cadence
  • Options
    imageDavezWife:
    imageLIAngel:
    imageDavezWife:

everything. ;-)  (any video, etc. that RP window will pop up on. I've pulled commerical tracks, kids music, guitar riffs, etc. )

I think I love you.  I'm going to try it. 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"