Indiana Babies
Options

s/o reading: what are you reading nowadays?

Books, magazines, books on tape -- what are you currently reading?  Do you love it?

Re: s/o reading: what are you reading nowadays?

• Options

Listening to "Olivia's Luck", which is OK.  Love British fiction with British readers. 

On the bedside table is "Master your Metabolism" by Jillian Michaels.  Have read every page, it's pretty good.  Also reading Ferber. 

At the gym, I read the latest People, Self, or Food Network magazine. 

• Options

A really crappy book.  I don't even remember the name it's so boring. It's fiction.

I'm debating about trying Twilight.  I know nothing about it but a friend gave it to me to try. 

I hate reading most of the time, because usually I'd rather do something else.  Occasionally I'll find a good book though and I'll surprise myself and enjoy reading it!

I've wondered about reading the Time Traveler's Wife...

I think maybe I would enjoy reading more non-fiction.  I enjoyed read the baby sleep book (Healthy sleep habits, happy child) that I read.  Like you suggested Andrea, maybe something about toddlers to get a head start :-)

• Loading the player...
  • Options

The only books I have been reading lately are children's books. If I am at my parents house, I usually pick up one of the celebrity gossip magazines that my mom gets.

• Options

Just finished Time Traveler's Wife. Started on The Gargoyle. Also have The Other Queen I've been sort of reading for the last 2 months now. 

Not sure if I have the patience to read the last book in the Twilight series.

Magazines: Parenting. Parents. Redbook. And I'm way behind on all of them.

ETA: Time Traveler's Wife was pretty good. Took getting used to with the time concept.  The Gargoyle is sort of gross in parts so far, but seems good. The Other Queen is so much slower than her other books I'm really struggling with it!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"