May 2011 Moms

"You're one of those naturalists"

My doctor said this as she was putting in my IUD today. I agree I'm fairly crunchy, I breastfeed, baby wear, co-sleep and now make my own baby food. She was asking me if E was on solids yet and we did just recently start trying some and so they asked me if I was making it myself. So when I said yes (because I feel it's cheap and easy) she said, "Yeah, you're one of those naturalists."

I would have maybe been offended if she weren't the same way. It was a little awkward though since she had her hands all up in my hoohaa.

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Pregnancy tickers

I lost my angels 07/2010, 04/2017, 10/2017

Meimsx no more

Re: "You're one of those naturalists"

• Bwahahaha. Want to know where I thought this was going?

Title: "You're one of those naturalists" + First Sentence "My doctor said this as she was putting in my IUD today" = I thought you were all 1970's, al natural downstairs!! Wink

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I must have missed something, I thought you guys were TTC soon? 

Anyway, that is kind of adorable.  

• Loading the player...
  • imageelisbu:

Bwahahaha. Want to know where I thought this was going?

Title: "You're one of those naturalists" + First Sentence "My doctor said this as she was putting in my IUD today" = I thought you were all 1970's, al natural downstairs!! Wink

Lol! No. 

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Pregnancy tickers

Meimsx no more
  • imageAnneShirleyBlythe:

I must have missed something, I thought you guys were TTC soon? 

We decided to wait until E is two. DH is in school and we don't have a ton of space. I'm the only one working so DH can get through school as quickly as possible and we couldn't afford two in daycare. So we're holding off for now.

Meimsx no more
  • imagemeimsx:
    imageAnneShirleyBlythe:

We decided to wait until E is two. DH is in school and we don't have a ton of space. I'm the only one working so DH can get through school as quickly as possible and we couldn't afford two in daycare. So we're holding off for now.

Oh ok that makes sense. Yea two in daycare sucks the big one. Good luck to him! The faster the better.  

• imageAnneShirleyBlythe:
    imagemeimsx:
    imageAnneShirleyBlythe:

Oh ok that makes sense. Yea two in daycare sucks the big one. Good luck to him! The faster the better.  

Agreed! I wish he were closer to being done. I always thought I would marry a man that was done with school. Especially since I was 29 when I got married. Then I went and fell in love with a guy six years younger than me. Sigh.

Meimsx no more
  • This is fairly unrelated...... but I love that you call Elizabeth 'E'... our little one has the same name and that is how I always type it out. MUCH easier!  :)

• imageelisbu:

hahah I thought the same thing! When you start saying your OB thinks you are "natural"... I was like, I can't believe she is saying this on a message board! Surprise

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • imagenycdueinmay:
    imageelisbu:

hahah I thought the same thing! When you start saying your OB thinks you are "natural"... I was like, I can't believe she is saying this on a message board! Surprise

Lol. That never even occurred to me.

Meimsx no more
  • imagenycdueinmay:
    imageelisbu:

Yup I thought the same thing, even when you started listing all the things you do I thought you meant you were too busy to take care of it down there LMAO

Logan Alexander born May 9th 2011. He has stolen my heart forever. Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BFP #2 05/24/12 EDD 01/31/13 D&C 06/26/12 Missing you. Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Diagnosed with Ashermans 11/06/12 Surgery 01/18/13, Cleared for TTC 03/01/13 BFP 03/26/13 IT'S A BOY! Please Be Our Rainbow! BabyFruit Ticker
  • imageelisbu:

Hilarious! I didn't think that until I read what you said. good times!

Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"