September 2011 Moms
Options

40 weeks 6 days...

and no baby ...sent home from L&D last night because my contractions  (5 minutes apart for 4 hours) did not produce any cervical change.  I know the end is in sight but this is really no fun at all :(
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: 40 weeks 6 days...

• Options
    hi love! you're not alone! i had a dr's appt yesterday. no change.. high and closed... the baby is also transversal.. i lost my mucus plug and the dr wants to see if things will turn and progress on its own. we have another appt monday and scheduling a csection if nothing changes sometime next week! 
    imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Hello. I've waited here for you. Everlong<3<br>
  • Options
    You poor thing!  I hope you get to meet your LO soon.  I'm a week behind you and starting to feel anxious, I can't imagine how you must feel!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic BabyFruit Ticker Henry - Born October 1, 2011 Baby #2 - Due August 30, 2013!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    That really stinks.  I'm  41 weeks today and am going to the dr in about an hour.  I'm praying he schedules an induction.  Is there a reason he didn't schedule induction first before going right to a c-section?  just wondering.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

imagenybride10:
    hi love! you're not alone! i had a dr's appt yesterday. no change.. high and closed... the baby is also transversal.. i lost my mucus plug and the dr wants to see if things will turn and progress on its own. we have another appt monday and scheduling a csection if nothing changes sometime next week! 

You poor thing!  I think I would be even more frustrated if I hadn't made any progress!  Does the doctor think the baby might turn?

• Options
    he said it could happen but not likely.. since i lost my plug and been having contractions hes wants to see if my body will do this naturally before he decides to have csection. 
    imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Hello. I've waited here for you. Everlong<3<br>
  • Options
    Lets hope our babies start behaving and come real soon!
  • Options
    I'm being induced Friday- my cervix is still high and tight with little hope for change.  I'm just excited that there is an end date in sight and I will get to meet my LO this week!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    I feel your pain. 40w6d is when I went in to get induced. Good luck, hopefully your labor starts soon.
    imageimageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    I had an appointment on Monday for a NST and ultrasound. Baby looks great but it still high and I'm not even 1 cm. My next appointment is next Monday and we'll probably start talking about induction. I'm really hoping that he decides to come on his own before then! 
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"