Pre-School and Daycare
Options

If you haven't discovered Fun Fusion yet...

It's a GREAT craft/activity to work on fine motor skills.

https://www.amazon.com/Perler-Fun-Fusion-Activity-Kit/dp/B0026HZZK0

The kids put these little tube shaped beads onto pegs on shaped boards and when they're done you iron them to fuse the beads together.

My 5 yr old will do this for hours.

My almost 4 yr old struggles when his hands knock over the outside edges while he's trying to put the ones in the middle but if we stick to just doing the outlines he does great.

Might not be good for those too much under 3 because the bead tubes are really small.

Just in case you're looking for gift ideas or something to work on fine motor skills.

Our IF journey: 1 m/c, 1 IVF with only 3 eggs retrieved yielding Dylan and a lost twin, 1 shocker unmedicated BFP resulting in Jace, 3 more unmedicated pregnancies ending in more losses.
Total score: 6 pregnancies, 5 losses, 2 amazing blessings that I'm thankful for every single day.

Re: If you haven't discovered Fun Fusion yet...

• Options
    I used to do those as a kid!  The company, Perler, also make Biggie Beads, which are a bigger bead that is easier to work with.  I have been meaning to pick up some for DD, but keep forgetting.  Will have to keep that in mind for Christmas!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    Given DS's age, need to wait one more year.

DD -- 5YO
    DS -- 3YO

• Loading the player...
  • Options

I LOVED those as a kid!

I had no idea about the Biggie Beads. Those would be great for DD1. I'll have to add it to her Xmas list :)

CP 3/07
    BFP 5/07 - Kylie born 2/08.       BPF 2/09 - Alexandra born 10/09.
    TTC since 8/13 - diagnosed difficulty conceiving due to LP defect. Took vitamin B and Vitex Berry to help lengthen.
    BFP 2/14 - Missed M/C found at 8.5 weeks. D&C at 9w2d. Partial Molar Pregnancy.
    BFP 11/14
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"