Detroit Babies
Options

Pediatrician near St. Clair Shores?

Can anyone recommend a good pediatrician (or practice) in St. Clair Shores, Grosse Pointe, or Harper Woods?
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Pediatrician near St. Clair Shores?

• Options
    DS goes to Lakeview Pediatrics.  I go to the office in Macomb Twp, but they have one in St Clair Shores.  I went to a Saturday appt tin SCS once.  They do same day appts and so far I really like the office and staff.  I think the Doctors go between offices, and they are based out of St John. 
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

I've been bringing my children to Lakeview Pediatrics for 11 years.  You speak to a nurse practioner when you call for sick visits.  I have never had a problem getting a same day appointment and they also have Saturday hours too.  Love their doctors and staff.  They have an office in St Clair Shores and also Macomb Township.

Here's their website:

https://www.lakeviewpeds.com/LakeviewPediatrics/

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    I also take my dd to Lakeview Peds in SCS.  Love them! 
    BabyFruit Ticker

• Options
    Thanks for all the responses, Lakeview Pediatrics is actually the office I was thinking about using.  I'm glad to hear such positive reviews! :)
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

thanks for posting this, I have also been looking for a new ped in that area. nice to hear so many nice things about the same office! what about wait times once you are there???

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"