Secondary IF
Options

The 2WW

Ok everyone. I'm 6DPO and I have used up every last ounce of patience with the dreaded 2WW. Help me out here. I can't test until OCTOBER!

How do you get through the 2WW? 

IMG_8724 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker IMG_8895 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: The 2WW

• Options
    I feel ya!! I am right there with you, to the day. Unfortunately it's killing me too :( I am actually going to test this Fri with my early HPTs I bought online!
    7/09 miracle DD born
    3/11 DX: lean PCOS/anovulatory
    9/11 ovarian drilling to remove cysts + 5mg Femara = BFN
    10/11 5 mg Femara again = BFP, ectopic pregnancy at 5w4d
    11/11 diagnosed with breast cancer
    12/11 bilateral mastectomy with reconstruction
    http://annefightsback.blogspot.com
    Dori
    "Just keep swimming, Just keep swimming"
  • Options
    I was just counting on the calendar again to see if I would be crazy to test this early. Answer is yes but I don't know how long I can hold out! And I always hate myself when I get the BFN. This weekend I went to Kansas City with my girls and I hardly thought about it. Unfortunately when I'm at work..I can't think of anything else. Good luck to all in the 2WW.
    IUI #5 50 mg clomid + ovidrel + IUI 10/15 = BFP

Beta #1 27 (13 dpo) Beta #2 143 (16 dpo) Beta #3 436 (19 dpo) Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFruit Ticker

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    I try to keep really busy.  Schedule lots of errands - do longer work outs (though not lately!  Boo!)  Sometimes I find myself "Creating" errands and projects that don't really need to be done just to keep myself busy.  I usually get an earful about my shopping during the 2ww - LOL!  I have to say, it helps, but it doesn't take it away at all.  Wish it did!
    Doriimage
    "Just keep swimming, just keep swimming..."

Miracle DD born 12.2005
    TTC #2 since Dec 2008 w/ PCOS
    ***P/SAIF Always Welcome***

Keep it Natural, Baby!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"