Parenting after 35

one month until TTC#2 well sort of....

I agreed with dh that I would stop taking birth control and let nature take it's natural course.  We had a hard time getting pg with ds, almost 3 years.  finally an IUI with femara and ovidrel was the ticket to pregnancy.

i'm totally scared though.  I had a very rough pregnancy with ds.  I had hyperemis, preterm labor and bleeding from 12 wks on, gestational diabetes and then was on bedrest the last 12 weeks. then after delivery  had severe PPD/PPA for which I am still on meds. (ok to take during pg)

I swear I have PTSD from my pregnancy with ds.

kind of freaking out here.  I'm almost 39 so I know times a ticking away.  I also want ds to have a sibling close in age.

So dh and i decided i wouldn't temp, opk or use cbefm until 6month down the road.

could use some thoughts and prayers for the upcoming road in my life.

thanks ladies

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: one month until TTC#2 well sort of....

• Sending good vibes and prayers your way for TTC #2.  I completely understand how hard some pregnancies are.  Hopefully, the next pregnancy will go better for both of us. 
    imageimageLilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Premature Baby tickers Lilypie Premature Baby tickers image BFP on 07/18/08. Miscarriage 07/30/08. BFP 3/25/09. Confirmed second miscarriage, no heartbeat, no growth beyond 7 weeks, 5/19/09. TTC again, on baby aspirin, due to value of 23 on Anticardiolipin Antibodies. BFP 11/15/09. Brown spotting, Beta 3735 11/25/09, Beta 5602 11/28/09. Anticardiolipin Antibodies now negative, still on baby asprin. On 100 mg of Prometrium (progesterone) until 10 weeks. Good heartbeat at 1st appt. 12/16/09. Started taking fish oil. Perigestational hemorrhage and red bleeding 12/17/09. 2nd Ultrasound-8 weeks, still a heartbeat 12/17/09. Baby measured 9 weeks, still a heartbeat 12/23/09. Good NT Scan on 1/8/10, heartbeat 164. EDD 7/28/10. TEAM BLUE! Aidan Thomas born on May 26, 2010. Baby #2, BFP 11/27/11, EDD 6/5/12. TEAM PINK! Noelle Elizabeth born 4/30/12. Blessing from God, Blessing from God, Blessing from God, Blessing from God.
  • Best vibes and good luck!  They say every pregnancy is different, I hope your next one is easy-peasy.
    You are likely to be eaten by a grue. Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker image
  • Loading the player...
  • I hope that you had all of yourthardships in your first pregnancy, and this next will be very soon and easy for you.  I'm impressed you have the courage to do it all of over again!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I hope this next one is easy for you!

Ten months: Mr. Giggles!
    Photobucket
    A10 March Siggy: Next vacation - Maine!
    Photobucket

kikijbunny (formerly kikijbird)
    Our jbunny born April 17, 2011 at 34w 1d (EDD May 28) due to irritable ute + early dilation

Mommy Blog: And Baby Makes Pi
    Pregnancy/Baby Blog: Eggs Over Anxious
    BFP chart

Anniversary

Lilypie Premature Baby tickers

imageimageimage
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"