Pennsylvania Babies
Options

**psuash7**

Ashlee...hello! I just realized that this board existed and thought I'd quickly check it out while I had a few mins. When I saw your post about LVC and Palmyra, I just had to page you to say hello! I'll bet you're so excited to become a mommy! I don't really frequent too often, but thought how cool it is to have someone I actually know in person! And, by the way, we're wedding date twins! What a small, small world!

Re: **psuash7**

• Options
    Holy cow!!  Never thought I'd see someone I actually knew on here!!  I am usually on the 2nd trimester board, but occasionally check out the Central PA board.  I seriously just freaked out!  I am very excited to become  mommy!!  You'll have to pass on some valuable advice!!  This just made my day!!Big Smile  Where are you guys living?
    BFP #1= DD, We've been TTC DC #2 since 8/11. BFP #2 on 4/18/12, BO confirmed on 5/21/12, natural mc 0n 6/1/12. BFP #3 on 10/11/12.... Lilypie Pregnancy tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
  • Options
    We were in State College for about 3 years and then we moved back home. We bought a house a little over a year ago outside of Lebanon. Being a mommy is soo much fun! You'll enjoy every min. of it, but time does fly (you don't realize it at first!)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"