December 2010 Moms
Options

[warning:very sad!] *LIP*....EDIT--removed

[edit]..... I removed everything.  Sorry.  I was just super sad/mad when I read that horrible article which I knew I shouldn't have opened and needed some place to vent.  Sorry the more I thought about it, I don't want anybody else to have to read such a horrible story. sorry

imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker Follow Me on Pinterest

Re: [warning:very sad!] *LIP*....EDIT--removed

• Options
    ?? Oh no :( Sorry you were so upset. What was it about?
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    It was horrible (she blew marijuana smoke into her baby's mouth to calm her), but at least she did not kill the baby.  I have read many stories like that and they are even worse.
    photo IMG_6758_zps3fe7e628.jpg
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

imagejillybean800:
    It was horrible (she blew marijuana smoke into her baby's mouth to calm her), but at least she did not kill the baby.  I have read many stories like that and they are even worse.

Oh man, thank you for saying that.  Yea, that is really terrible, but I imagined so much worse!  :(:(:( 

I used to be a big deal.  Now I'm just old. 
  • Options
    well I saw it on AOL so it's viewable by anyone but I didn't want other momma's getting sad like I did.  Basically in a nutshell..... 21 yr old mom having a "bad day", couldn't find a outfit or something stupid, 10 month old kept crying, mom kept yelling at baby because she was crying and kept saying "shut the F up or I'm going to kick you in mouth, blahblahblah", then to calm baby down blew marijuana smoke in baby's mouth to calm her down.  The mom had a friend or someone there taping all this on their cell phone and the video shows the mom saying all that crap to her baby and smacking or kicking or whatever she did, they didn't show the smoke into mouth thankfully.  Was released from jail on $2700 bond, faces up to 3 counts of child abuse and goes to court Thursday
  • Options

imageawagner122210:
    well I saw it on AOL so it's viewable by anyone but I didn't want other momma's getting sad like I did.  Basically in a nutshell..... 21 yr old mom having a "bad day", couldn't find a outfit or something stupid, 10 month old kept crying, mom kept yelling at baby because she was crying and kept saying "shut the F up or I'm going to kick you in mouth, blahblahblah", then to calm baby down blew marijuana smoke in baby's mouth to calm her down.  The mom had a friend or someone there taping all this on their cell phone and the video shows the mom saying all that crap to her baby and smacking or kicking or whatever she did, they didn't show the smoke into mouth thankfully.  Was released from jail on $2700 bond, faces up to 3 counts of child abuse and goes to court Thursday

Oh geez...  I hope she gets the help she needs.  :( 

I used to be a big deal.  Now I'm just old. 
  • Options
    imagemands629:

imageawagner122210:

That makes me very [8o|]... Not sad.  And excuse me if I'm blunt and don't phrase this correctly, but, this just makes me feel stronger that people should take a test before becoming a parent AND if you endanger or harm or sexually abuse a child on top of being jailed, you should be required to undergo an operation that makes your sterile so you don't reproduce and harm any more children.

oooo I agree with this feeling too!  A girl I work with is on lunch break & must be reading the news online & I hear that video start playing again & I just yelled "can you pleaseeeee turn that down or off thanksss!!"  Then I went over and explained to her why because I didn't want to cry again hearing it. damnit sh!t pisses me off

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"