Infertility Veterans
Options

true blood ladies :0)=

warning i am annoyed

ok, eric getting his memory back is so annoying!!!  it's not supposed to happen yet!

i am wondering where they are going with this debbie and marcus storyline, and i really want the end of book four to happen with sookie and eric, it is an important bond that links them

is it bad that i am glad that tommy is dead?  i'm thinking this is going to connect sam and alcide somehow so that alcide can continue to have storylines since he comes in and out of next few books.

so do you think eric is going to save sookie?  i really want him too.

jesus being a demon is weird

i want this whole storyline with witches done!

and i really hope that Andy is off V for good, i want book andy 

Worrying does not empty tomorrow of its troubles, It empties today of its strength. ~Corrie ten Boom
Courage doesn't always roar. Sometimes courage is the little voice at the end of the day that says I'll try again tomorrow. ~Mary Anne Radmacher (thank you beadinglady)

It's been a long journey. TTC since 9/06. multiple IUI's and IVF's and 4 m/c's. IVF#3 = BFP, twins, induced at 34w6d due to baby b passing away (no explanation). Delivered on 35w1d, Baby A - baby girl, and Baby B - baby boy, our little angel.
MTHFR A1298C & C677T, Immune Issues and Factor II

Re: true blood ladies :0)=

• Options

I think I could be okay with Eric getting his memory back now as long as they don't start pushing Sookie toward Bill.  I was really annoyed because it seemed like she was starting to lean toward Bill again.

Alcide eventually has to become the packmaster.  Maybe they have him kill Marcus.  I really want Sookie to kill Debbie already.

I'm glad Tommy is dead, too.  I just found him really annoying. 

I want Eric to save Sookie, too.  But, I'm afraid they are going to keep Eric and Sookie apart.

I really don't get the point of this season.  It is so completely outside of the books that I don't even know how the two are related anymore.

imageimage

~SAIF/PAIF/Everyone Welcome~ 

Me= 37 and DH = 41 

Dx: DOR, Endo, APA+ (really high beta 2 glycoprotein antibody and high everything else tested), heterozygous MTHFR mutation, positive for lupus anticoagulant, high FSH, low AMH and both tubes blocked (per HSG on 3/8/11)

IVF #1 - long lupron (with HGH, intralipids, lovenox and BA); 4 retrieved, 3 fertilized; ET 2 blasts and 1 frozen = BFN

IVF #2 - a version of antagonist with EPP (with HGH, intralipids, lovenox and BA); 6 retrieved, 4 mature, 3 fertilized, 2 blasts and 1 frozen blast transferred on day 5 = BFN.

IVF #3 April was postponed to May, May was canceled. June/July was canceled. Had a cyst aspiration and then began IVF #3 in August. ER on 8/22; ET on 8/24 with AH. +HPT on 9/5. Beta #1 (11dpo) = 3; Beta #2 (15dpo) = 29; Beta #3 (17dpo) = 60; Beta #4 (19 dpo) = 118. Heartbeat at 6 weeks 6 days =132.  Lil is here!

TTC#2:  Trigger + TI = BFN; Clomid + Trigger + IUI = BFN.

IVF #4:  BCP + MDLF + Lovenox = 7R, 1F = Transferred 1 6-cell embryo on day 3 = BFN

IVF #5:  MDLF + Lovenox = 4R, 1F = Transferred 1 10-cell compacting embryo on day 3 = BFN

IVF #6:  (New RE):  Long Antagonist November 2014 (transferred two 8 cell grade 1 embryos and froze one blast) = BFN

FET#1:  BFN

• Options

ok, eric getting his memory back is so annoying!!!  it's not supposed to happen yet!  I was kind of bummed about this, but he does seem so different, the little we got to see of him.  I am sad that it happened b/c I was enjoying dorky school-boy Eric and love him and Sookie together, I really hope she doesn't go back to Bill.  I didn't mind it the first time, but don't want to see them back together.

i am wondering where they are going with this debbie and marcus storyline, and i really want the end of book four to happen with sookie and eric, it is an important bond that links them  Yuck, they're both nasty.  I was looking forward to Debbie going crazy, but really can't stand Marcus.  He's just so greasy and gross.  I just want him to go away.  Maybe Sam will make that happen! 

is it bad that i am glad that tommy is dead?  i'm thinking this is going to connect sam and alcide somehow so that alcide can continue to have storylines since he comes in and out of next few books. No, I was happen he died too.  Sam was really sweet at the end, and I liked seeing him and Alcide together.  Kind of surprised at Alcide for holding that motorcycle guy for Sam to kick the crap out of, but glad he didn't just sit on his hands again.

so do you think eric is going to save sookie?  i really want him to.  I would hope so, he still loves her.  I don't see how Eric or Bill would be able to sacrifice her life just to kill Marnie/Antonia.

jesus being a demon is weird Is this what happened with the rattlesnake bite thing?  Or has he always been one?  I don't even know what it really is... is he different from a witch?  So clueless on this occult stuff, lol!

i want this whole storyline with witches done! Yes, I hope this is it for them this season.  It's not really a fair fight when they can just disappear with everyone at a moment's notice.

and i really hope that Andy is off V for good, i want book andy While I don't know book Andy, I hope he's off V as well.  It was nice seeing him and Terry bonding, and I'm glad Terry was able to help him see the light.  I just hope he can stay clean.  He was way too annoying while on V.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    imageSTL34:

I think I could be okay with Eric getting his memory back now as long as they don't start pushing Sookie toward Bill.  I was really annoyed because it seemed like she was starting to lean toward Bill again.

Alcide eventually has to become the packmaster.  Maybe they have him kill Marcus.  I really want Sookie to kill Debbie already.

I want Eric to save Sookie, too.  But, I'm afraid they are going to keep Eric and Sookie apart.

I really don't get the point of this season.  It is so completely outside of the books that I don't even know how the two are related anymore.

You read my mind about everything!!!  Especially the last 2 lines about this season.

TTC #1 Since 11/08 - Dx: MFI & PCOS
    7 IUIs = All BFNs
    2011: March IVF #1.2 = e/p @ 6w: May IVF #2 = BFN: July sFET #1 = BFN

2012: Jan We're Certified FC/A Parents
    May IVF #3 = c/p
    June-Nov Foster Mommy to M (Toddler)
    July FET #2 = BFN
    Aug FET #3 = BFN
    Sept-Nov Foster Mommy to Baby Bella (Newborn)
    Nov HSG/Sono = Clear!
    Dec FET #4 = BFN

2013: Feb FET #5 = m/c @ 6.5w
    May-July Foster Mom to H (8 yr old girl)
    June/July/Aug IVF #4 = Freeze All
    July = Unofficially Adopting T (10 yr old boy)
    Sept FET #6 = TBD
    **PAIF/SAIF Welcome**
  • Options
    imageBella2u07:
    imageSTL34:

You read my mind about everything!!!  Especially the last 2 lines about this season.

I love the books, love them!! This is why I stopped watching, it felt like it was farrr away from the book storylines, & I became very disappointed...if it picks up again I may start watching, but I don't like when it stretches that far from the original stories.

**~*Noelle*~**
    Happily Wed DH in May 2010
    June 2012: DD#1 born after countless fertility cycles, our 4 year old miracle 
    TTC #2: current cycle: 225iu Menopur for 4 weeks, Ovidrel Trigger= BFP! Beta #1; 333, Beta #2 713! 1st u/s showed TWINS (7/18)
    BabyFruit Ticker

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    imagetheworms:

warning i am annoyed

ok, eric getting his memory back is so annoying!!!  it's not supposed to happen yet! I agree.  It feels too early - they really haven't bonded enough yet for me. 

i am wondering where they are going with this debbie and marcus storyline, and i really want the end of book four to happen with sookie and eric, it is an important bond that links them. I think Debbie and Marcus are going to try to make some wolf babies.  But the two of them together = gross to me.  I can't get past his greasy hair AND the fact that Debbie is stepping out on sexy Alcide?!?

is it bad that i am glad that tommy is dead?  i'm thinking this is going to connect sam and alcide somehow so that alcide can continue to have storylines since he comes in and out of next few books. I am not terribly upset that Tommy bit the dust as well.  There was only so much more they could do with the whole "I will change into you and pretend to be you" thing.  Secretly, though, I was kind of hoping that Sam would get that "ability".

so do you think eric is going to save sookie?  i really want him too. Of course, I am team "E" but I think Alan Ball is a "Bookie" fan.  :-(

jesus being a demon is weird I am kind of over him as well.  I did hear that the actor got another roll on another show so maybe his end is near.

i want this whole storyline with witches done! I am definitely over this.

and i really hope that Andy is off V for good, i want book andy  I agree.  TB Andy is acting like a little b**tch to me...or maybe it's the V talking...the book Andy seems a bit more...stronger, masculine...I don't know but definitely not like TB Andy.

TTC since 3/07. IVF#1 = canceled. IVF#2 = 0% fertilization. IVF#3 = BFN. IVF#4 = c/p.  
    Moving forward with Adoption 2017!
  • Options
    imageSTL34:

Unfortunately, I think you are right.

TTC since 3/07. IVF#1 = canceled. IVF#2 = 0% fertilization. IVF#3 = BFN. IVF#4 = c/p.  
  • Options
    imageSunshine05:

i am wondering where they are going with this debbie and marcus storyline, and i really want the end of book four to happen with sookie and eric, it is an important bond that links them  Yuck, they're both nasty.  I was looking forward to Debbie going crazy, but really can't stand Marcus.  He's just so greasy and gross.  I just want him to go away.  Maybe Sam will make that happen! 

and i really hope that Andy is off V for good, i want book andy While I don't know book Andy, I hope he's off V as well.  It was nice seeing him and Terry bonding, and I'm glad Terry was able to help him see the light.  I just hope he can stay clean.  He was way too annoying while on V.

I agree with you about Debbie and Marcus.  I like the "evil" Debbie Pelt.  Her demise was a great way to bond Eric and Sookie even more.

I also liked the interaction with Terry and Andy.  I loved it before when they talked about their Mee-maw and Pee-paw!

• Options

ok, eric getting his memory back is so annoying!!! it's not supposed to happen yet!  I'm not too annoyed by this, but if she decides to get back with Bill, then I'll be pissed. 

i am wondering where they are going with this debbie and marcus storyline, and i really want the end of book four to happen with sookie and eric, it is an important bond that links them  I'm curious to see what they will do with Debbie as well.  Looks like they are trying to keep her as a character, even though she was killed in the book.

is it bad that i am glad that tommy is dead? i'm thinking this is going to connect sam and alcide somehow so that alcide can continue to have storylines since he comes in and out of next few books.  I don't think it's bad.  He was really annoying.  But I'm happy that Alcide helped Sam out. 

so do you think eric is going to save sookie? i really want him too.  He better.

jesus being a demon is weird  He was like that when they were in Mexico.  I'm not sure why, but I think it proves to Marnie that he is more powerful than she thought.

i want this whole storyline with witches done!  Yes, I can't wait until the vampires get them.

and i really hope that Andy is off V for good, i want book andy   It bothers me that they even made him addicted to V.

Only 2 more episodes left.  I can't believe it went so fast again.  At least they left a good cliff hanger at the end.  I wonder what will happen?!?!?!?!?

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    Hi girls.  I finally got to watch last night when my power came back on after teh tropical storm.  

ok, eric getting his memory back is so annoying!!!  it's not supposed to happen yet!  I haven't gotten that far in the books, but I'm glad that Sookie used her fairy power to rescue him.  Go Sook.

i am wondering where they are going with this debbie and marcus storyline, and i really want the end of book four to happen with sookie and eric, it is an important bond that links them  Obviously he is going to impregnate her.  I don't know why we would care though.  Maybe she will trick Alcide into thinking the kid is his.  Hmmm

is it bad that i am glad that tommy is dead?  i'm thinking this is going to connect sam and alcide somehow so that alcide can continue to have storylines since he comes in and out of next few books.  I'm glad he died too.  I like the sam and alcide team.

so do you think eric is going to save sookie? Is it bad that I still like bill.  I want Bill to save her.  i really want him too.

jesus being a demon is weird  weird and creepy.  

i want this whole storyline with witches done!  I want Lafayette to save the day.  Marni is a whack job.  It seemed like Antonia wants to be better.

and i really hope that Andy is off V for good, i want book andy  Me too.  I liked how his cousin saved him.  And I'm so sick of Andy always taking V.  So dumb and boring.

Beautiful Miracle Baby lost at 21 weeks due to pre-term labor and incompetent cervix. FET#1 BFN, FET#2 BFP, early loss. FET#3 BFN. IVF#2 BFFN. FET #4 BFP after removing bilateral hydrosalpinx and 3 months of lupron depot. Sticky Bun is here!! Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"