Toddlers: 24 Months+
Options

Going from Crib to a Full size Bed Help with Bedding/Decor!

Hey girls!  Im normally a lurker and have a 22 month old son and a little one on the way!  I just bought my son a new big boy bed but it wont be in for 2 weeks so I have to figure out bedding and some decor for his new room!  I want to make it a really fun room that he will love.  His nursery was adorable with waves, sailboats and fishes from the pottery barn kids nursery line.  We moved and now its just a bright lime green room and no decor at all!  I wanted to see if any of you guys had pictures of your little boys room that were fun and functional?

Thanks so much!  

Re: Going from Crib to a Full size Bed Help with Bedding/Decor!

• Options
    I don't have any pictures but we did a dark blue paint on the top 1/2 of the room, a white stripe in the middle and then khaki color for the bottom of the wall.  I put red curtains up and then found a great patchwork madras quilt with lots of bright, primary colors.  I didn't want to do a theme because I thought his could grow with him a little better.  We've got a 9 cube storage thing in there and have navy blue baskets in some of the cubes and left the others open to put books on.  He's got a cute little green arm chair in the corner with some books in a basket next to it.  It's very simple but he loves it!
  • Options
    For DD- we didn't do a theme. Just mostly pink stuff. But we did get Dora sheets, which can easily be replaced when she out grows it. And having sheets that she picked out and looked forward to, made the transition to her big girl bed easier.
    Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Follow Me on Pinterest
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"