1st Trimester
Options

What a way to tell your coworkers....

So, my plan was to wait until Fri to tell my boss and my coworkers by way of a private  meeting w/ my boss and then  flashing my "Baby Loading....please wait" T-shirt to my coworkers.  Didn't happen.

Had to tell my boss today as he would be in meetings all day on Fri. I told him today, but while waiting for his door to open from a meeting, I randomly hacked in my garbage can for my whole office of cubicles to see.  I apologized and cleaned up and they all looked mortified, but not as mortified as me. I sat there PRAYING my boss would just finish so I could tell them and then get back to my desk to tell my coworkers as there was no way to hide it since I just projected my breakfast as my desk......

I told my boss, then came out and announced "Hey Guys, don't worry I do not have a stomache bug - I have a baby bug. I'm pregnant!....and once again apologized for my horrific display. 

They congratulated me and all that..LOL..

Ugh, what a morning! At least I don't have to hide my sickness anymore!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: What a way to tell your coworkers....

• Options
    Oh wow - well, at least they all know now :) Even if it wasn't exactly the way you planned it. Hopefully everyone is happy for you.
  • Options
    Poor thingEmbarrassed I would have been so mortified....at least they know your little secretWink
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

Yes it was quite mortifying...LOL....My office is close knit so we always know what is going on w/ eachother unfortunately. Right after it happened one of my coworkers assumed what was up as she told me she couldn't believe I went right back to working after it happened...LOL...and didn't freak out or anything. I was more concerned with the reality that I had to tell them than to come up with a story! LOL!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"